Protagonist for Portal...

tfotdead

Reaction score
What if we will finally see what happened to Gina Cross or Colette Green in potal?
the main character is a woman, ill bet its one of those two that are going to make a comeback. maybe some how the combine captured them?
Human testing?
oh and another thing... the thread under me, what if Black Mesa got rebuilt for the aperature science place thing?

What if monkies suddenly flew out of my ass?

:|

What if we never find out any of these things?

Well, I can pretty much guarantee you Black Mesa was not rebuilt, or I would, if I could guarantee such things.
The other thing, I dunno.

wasn't that coop half life canceled? Something tells me its a new character.

For those people who have read 'Raising the Bar', my guess is that I.A.Latham is in fact the new female character. Apparently she was going to be a second playable character in an early concept for Half-Life 2, which never came to fruition.

I guess she may of found a new role.

She'll definitely be a new character. Perhaps I.A. Latham, or maybe (maybe) a reiteration of Aleph from Prospero.

However, to avoid "creative death," I think Black Mesa is behind us. For good.

[subject name here] will be completely new character. Cool name for her would be Alice, reference to Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass...

I.A. Latham was soldier or assasin in futuristic armor and Latham (or The Librarian) was girl with psionic powers, I don't think we will see them in Portal.

Rebuilding site destroyed by nuclear explosion is most crazy idea ever.

For those people who have read 'Raising the Bar', my guess is that I.A.Latham is in fact the new female character. Apparently she was going to be a second playable character in an early concept for Half-Life 2, which never came to fruition.

I guess she may of found a new role.
I thought that Latham was the name of Alyx's original combat suit?

@OP, I think that Valve said that it will be a new character.

ah well in that case then, do u guys think that valve should show what happened to those 2?

ah well in that case then, do u guys think that valve should show what happened to those 2?

AHMFEG! WUT ABOOT SHEPHERD?!

No. Valve would spend years tying up every loose end in the HL1 series... So... YEAH! :D

Er, its been stated several times that the chracter in POrtal is new. Read: not new to Halflife2, new completely. No Gina. No Colette. And thank god.

i beleive she is a test subject to test out a new gun to be used by the combine. as you know, teleprotation is not possible within the same universe then..

Back