PS3 In PAL territories DELAYED till March 2007!

We have digital in the UK lol

'I'm just putting some more coal into the tele mum, it's running low on power'

This isn't the first time a company has not done a simultaneous global launch ... actually I think the 360 was the first to attempt, and look how well that worked.

true, but consumers expect more or better from their products and services as time goes on. microsoft showed it could be done (it wasnt a runaway success but still, they did do it) anything other than a simultaneous global launch now for sony just seems like they either dont care about europe or that theyre too unprofessional to get their act together and make it happen like microsoft.

microsoft have really forced sonys hand this console generation and sonys lack of preparation has been quite poor. im not a MS fan and ive not bought a 360 up until now because i still had some faith in sony and really wanted the ps3 to be a resounding success, but i just find this more off-putting than the high price ever was.

the bad part is it really can get worse for sony, MS will no doubt have a huge lead, loads of games and a brilliant online service. if sony manage to come back from this then ill be extremely impressed

I've read it suggested that the PS3 is being delayed in Europe so that Sony can use these extra consoles to help fight HD-DVD in the USA.

Seriously... has Sony been taken over by some sort of retard? They can't seem to do anything right.

Blu-Ray has been horrible for them, thats really all there is to it. From the original disc production problems, to the movie studios taking forever with Rights Management/Protection issues, to the current problem of blue laser production. Its not that they are stupid, its not like they wanted this, they just have run into more problems because of the more complex technology they're implementing.

Back