Question about latest update

]SK[

Reaction score
Terrorists now win if all hostages are dead and round timer expires.

Hostages? I dont remember hostages in de_dust. Are there more maps for download or something?

Sorry but I havent been keeping up with the CS:S Beta.

Yeah, i noticed this too. Are there more maps available in cyber cafe's etc or something?

Maybe there's another map coming.
Maybe Valve is obligated to post all changes done to everything. (Including maps we don't get in the beta.)
Maybe there's a maybe coming up.. Hmmmm ..
I just hope they'll deliver the RC in time for christmas :afro:

I think they are testing it internally as well!

And I hope we don't have to wait till christmas for an rc!

I am getting tired of waiting for the lame step brother of HL1 to finish so we can play HL2. If you haven't got your network code fixed by now you just suck. Ship the game.

I dunno if this is legal but at the LAN shop I went to the CS:Source beta had Aztec on it. I dont think it should though.

who cares what is legal. however, just don't rat them out. They have a right to play games on a different map. Last time I checked, I didn't agree to any agreement when I made a steam account. I don't care what is on steampowered.com. If I didn't hit agree to something. then it isn't illegal. to limit maps on an online game would end that game forever. Valve wants us to play odd maps so we can find different bugs in the engine, not the maps, that allows them to finish the game correctly.
If someone wouldn't have played a water map, they would have released HL2 with all the bugs that I have heard about. like knifeing the water.

wonkers said:
I am getting tired of waiting for the lame step brother of HL1 to finish so we can play HL2. If you haven't got your network code fixed by now you just suck. Ship the game.
I'd say the network code is fine, i think they're now just going to finish fixing all the bugs for CS:S and then ship it with HL2

Back