Rand Paul Supporter Steps on Woman's Head

this is like watching South Park, holy shit people are disgusting

It's crazy, when we were all young children there was this assumption that growing up would reflect a certain degree of increased maturity...The older I get the more I understand that people never really outgrow their childish emotions. I guess I shouldn't talk though, there are plenty of patched up holes in my wall from tf2 rage.

Head Stomping guy wants victem to apologise. says he threw out his back stomping on her head

Thought the disgusting violent coward who curbstomped a defenseless woman couldn't get any more pathetic? Think again. Here's Tim Profitt explaining that curbstomping a woman is "no big deal", and that she should "apologize to HIM"

to say this guy is a scumbag is an understatement. however; tea party so it's no surprise he'd be a scumbag

http://barefootandprogressive.blogspot.com/2010/10/video-curbstomper-wants-woman-he.html

All the while wearing a "Don't tread on me" button...

pezzanotag2.jpg

"we the people" hat is a nice touch

and them will sue the woman for attacking the bottom of his feet whit her neck

Rand Paul is the conservative Tea Party nominee for senator of Kentucky.

What a shitshow. I try to be tolerant of people and forgiving of their ignorance and stupidity but frankly I wouldn't shed a tear if a trapdoor opened beneath this Tim Profitt guy and dropped him straight into hell. What a complete scumbag. I hope he goes to federal prison for assault for a couple years and some huge black dude rips his balls off and wears them as a necklace while sitting in his cell with his big black hand up this guy's ass lecturing him on the virtues of President Obama.

His last name is funny though.
1. Wear "Don't Tread On Me" political button
2. Tread on the head of defenseless woman with differing political views
3. ???
4. Profitt

What's with the reporting on the second video? The anchors keep saying "the two men at the centre of the attack." Shouldn't they really be saying "the two men who perpetrated the attack?" It can't be legal reasons, because they straight out say they were the ones that held her down. Maybe, as always, it's in the smallest turns of phrase that reptiles reveal themselves - like when I heard a Fox News anchorman talk about "Iran launching a nuclear reactor" as if getting a little confused between reactors and missiles.

As for Profitt's words to the microphone: a libertarian blaming the police for not doing enough? Say it ain't so.

Perhaps he'll become a national hero. The defiant man who stood up for his right to step on a woman's head.

"We can disagree on issues, and I don't know what preceded the incident, but physical violence by a man against a woman must never be tolerated," Conway said.

I get so angry when people say these kinda things, it's almost like they're implying that physical violence by a woman against a man is to be tolerated, something I know exists at least over here.

Why couldn't he have said "physical violence against a by a person against another individual must never be tolerated."

It's the same thing with (over here anyway) the mentality that women can't commit rape against men or sexually exploit underage boys.

I get so angry when people say these kinda things, it's almost like they're implying that physical violence by a woman against a man is to be tolerated, something I know exists at least over here.
I agree, but as long as slapping is OK. Women shall be granted permission one (1) slap across the cheek area, per altercation.

Back