Rayman Origins coming to the PC!

I miss playing the old Raymans, would love to try this. Don't like the price of 30 Euro though :(

I want to get excited but... it's Ubisoft, they tend to lie about games not having DRM.

Yeah. I'll believe it when the game actually releases without DRM. And then I still won't buy it, because Ubi doesn't deserve support.

Neat. This wasn't on my radar at all until it made most of the Giant Bomb personnels' GOTY lists. I miss platformers that aren't Mario or some indie throwback.

You're actually getting a Vita at launch?
Yeah, I reserved it the other day. I know I will be kicking myself if I don't get one immediately so I figure what the heck. Another factor is that I have not bought a 3DS yet, so I can just use that money for the Vita. I am also desperately hoping that the remote play can function something like what has been seen in the latest vids of YouTube showing people playing RDR and others from the PS3 right on their Vita. :)

Yeah, I reserved it the other day. I know I will be kicking myself if I don't get one immediately so I figure what the heck. Another factor is that I have not bought a 3DS yet, so I can just use that money for the Vita. I am also desperately hoping that the remote play can function something like what has been seen in the latest vids of YouTube showing people playing RDR and others from the PS3 right on their Vita. :)

Well, I'd probably jump onto the Vita train if they'd announce a new Resident Evil for it, or an enhanced port of Resident Evil: Revelations.

Well, I'd probably jump onto the Vita train if they'd announce a new Resident Evil for it, or an enhanced port of Resident Evil: Revelations.
Dragon's Crown sold me on it. I'll be getting both versions (PS3 and PSV).

And I have been playing the Rayman demo on PS3 and it is easily one of the most beautiful games I have ever played. Awesome music and effects as well.

The demo is truly amazing as long as you play with a controller. Definitely getting this game despite its price (paying 30 euros for a 2D game somehow felt a bit weird)

I don't see controller support on the Steam Store, but I'm going to assume it has it anyway because it would be retarded not to have it. But it lists local co-op without online co-op. So it it local only then? It'd for sure be the better way to play but more options is always good.

Got it on the Vita after missing its release on the 360/PS3, absolutely love it :D If you haven't tried it already, I strongly recommend trying the demo.

Demo didn't really click for me for some reason. I'd be so up for a new platformer that wasn't Mario or Sonic but maybe I'm just in love with the Playstation-era 3D kind specifically. Wish Naughty Dog would start making that shit again instead of Hollywood-esque action setpiece-athons.

Going to wait for a price drop on this one, but damn if I'm not giddy with excitement to play.

Never played any Rayman games before but I thought this game had some pretty awesome animation. I was tempted several times to get it when it was cheap on amazon.

Back