READ THIS: Gordons easy escape?

722ism

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong... I LOVE the Half Life 2 storyline,but in the begining after you teleport outside of Dr.Kleiners Lab and go until you meet Barney on that ledge,wouldnt it have been easier for Gordon if he just scaled up that ledge? He could have easily run up and grag the ledge,then grab the railing, and have Barney help him up if needed? He's Gordon Freeman for ****sake! He could have done it! It would have been easier,safer and faster to do that then go through all the hazard stuff to get to Black Mesa East. He then would hid and wait in Dr.Kleiners Lab until he fixed the teleporter. His lab seems like a pretty safe place to stay anyway.

Also the part at Black Mesa East where you run out of the courtyard when playing catch with Alyx and D.O.G and the ceiling collapes or something, that little hole Alyx was talking to you through, Gordon could have eaisly crawlin through that and get to her.

Im not ripping on the best game ever, im giving an alternative opinion about the story... what do you think?:cheers:

Don't try to fake sticky.

Also, I really don't think they WANTED Gordon to stay. There were combine coming or whatever and they wouldn't have time to teleport Gordon.

If there was Combine coming then why was Dr.Kleiner still there after Nova Prospekt?

That was a fairly long time after Gordon's escape.

Also I just forgot about this but apparently something was wrong with the teleporter, because it didn't work when Gordon tried.

Good point there, what do you think about the Black Mesa East part?

They wanted Gordon to get out of there rather than risk his capture. Considering they got Eli Vance, it's not unlikely to assume they could have gotten Gordon too.

Back