"Red" starring Bruce Willis and more

It's been a while since I've been this excited about a movie :eek:

Ah for **** sake, its PG-13

Red is going for a PG-13 rating so don't expect the enormous amounts of blood and violence you saw in the comic. The cast and crew all talked about how this adaptation is much lighter in tone with some comedic elements while still maintaining the action you would expect from a movie starring Bruce Willis as a former assassin. Not only do John Malcovich, Karl Urban, Mary Louis Parker and Helen Mirren star in the film, but guys like Richard Dreyfuss also make an appearance.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/re...iew-with-producer-lorenzo-di-boneventura-9923

Meh. Blood and gore are not a reason for me to see a movie.

Haven't they learned their lesson yet? Movies will sell well even if they have gratuitous gore in them. So their decisions to make something that is supposed to have mature content into a movie with a PG 13 rating, doesn't make sense at all.

I was actually excited until I learned that it's a PG-13 crap.

Maybe the PG-13 rating has more to do with the fact that these former assassins will be potentially killing scores of law enforcement.

And that makes it... less objectionable? Buh?

Looks okay. John looks a bit out of his element here, one liner-spewing action guy (insane or not) doesn't really seem like his thing...

Back