Redesigned Steam for Tablets

It's a decent start but I think there needs to be more division between different elements in the store page. All the games are just kind of bunched together and it takes a moment to separate them mentally.

It's a decent start but I think there needs to be more division between different elements in the store page. All the games are just kind of bunched together and it takes a moment to separate them mentally.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Me thinks voythas wants a job as an interface designer at Valve.

Do it, Gabe.

Somebody at Valve better hire this dude before EA calls about an Origin app.

Now I kinda wish I had a tablet. Wonderful work.

I was just about to say this too. It seems segments are really blending into each other and it's hard to tell (at quick glance) where one begins and another ends.

I'm not a fan of certain tiles getting cut off in the first image. The tiles should snap into place so you can fit like two columns perfectly on the screen. No use having half a tile.

Again not a fan of the navigation pushing everything over. Seems really cluttered.

I'm not a fan of certain tiles getting cut off in the first image. The tiles should snap into place so you can fit like two columns perfectly on the screen. No use having half a tile.
It does serve the function of letting the user easily know there's more content available than what they see on the first page. Many touchscreen apps do that, in fact.

Back