Regular community read this

G

nw909 and Tork and spitcodfry are all downloading the beta (from what I read) and these are the guys that seem the most dedicated to the community. codfry went to ****ing valve's offices for chrissake, shook newell's hand, and now is downloading the beta. I'm not criticizing him, hell I'm downloading the beta as we speak. This is for LoneDeranger and all the other haters out there. Why the **** does it bother you so much that we are playing the game. The hackers should be punished granted, but it's our choice if we want to spoil the game or not. We didn't ****ing leak it. I've already paid for it. This is how the world works whether you like it or not.

Peace

You could at least show Valve a little support. Believe it or not, they hate this crap more than we do.

As long as you don't spoil it for us. :)

I don't know why you want to spoil it for yourself, though. You won't enjoy the full thing nearly as much. But do what you like. No hate. :)

Downloading the beta doesn't not show support for valve. Downloading it and not buying the game does. The world revolves around money not this "I wont download the beta cause i'm your bitch gabe" shit

I wont spoil it for ya man. I really wanna see the physics engine is all

Yeah, tork just makes it sound so stupendous, I have to see it on my screen, I HAVE NO RESTRAIN POWER!

Sorry valve :(

hell its not really spoiling if the game keeps getting delayed is it now. im tired of reading lies from valve and board speculation i'd rather get a taste of what i hope is coming out someday

its illegal, spoils, shows your weak will, and reduces your fan-ness

Don't worry about it nw909 it's a problem whether you contribute or not.
I forgot to add tr0n to the list of people hatin on us. Also tr0n examined all the ingames and thought they were fake.... tells us something about him.

Yeah, and the so called beta are only some uncomplete maps and stuff.

Originally posted by XtAkm4p

I'll still buy it, omg i'll definitally buy it, no question.

I just really need something to get my mind of 2004 :(

**** you and **** all of you idiots who came here before June, ****ing tired of you. Show what kind of sick community Valve has, I hope they will move to the consoles exclusives only, so you would shut up and do something productive in your life. You know what, you guys ARE the worst community that company could wish for, I don’t even know WHY Valve bothered answering your e-mail, posting on the fan sites, inviting idiots over to the office, and during the hard time only thing you can say “**** VALVE, THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR ****ING WITH US, HAHAH, me LETTZ HAX0R”. Disgusting…

Originally posted by nw909
Yeah, tork just makes it sound so stupendous, I have to see it on my screen, I HAVE NO RESTRAIN POWER!

Sorry valve :(

I may be in contact with you about .. *ahem* other ... things so check your PMs , you too deadlor.

PS- Dear reakerz, It is of strong evidence and conviction that I can say that the people listed in this thread as having the Beta will enthusiastically buy the game the first day it comes out. Your point thus being moot.

Originally posted by XtAkm4p

Thanks for that man. I feel so much like less of a fan by downloading something VALVe made. HMMM makes lots of sense that by downloading something they created I'm less of a fan then someone who hasn't

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
I may be in contact with you about .. *ahem* other ... things so check your PMs , you too deadlor.

Is that some sort of lame ass threat?

I think of the Beta as kind of an unofficial demo... (that probably runs like s***.) I think once people DL it they're gonna realize how F***ing awesome HL2 is and actually BUY the game which will be eleventy times better.

Originally posted by EvilEwok
I think its rather rediculous how some people get their panties in a twist on account of someone else playing the leaked build.

I think it has more to do with them being resentful that you are playing it and enjoying it while they are struggling to fight the urge to download it for whatever reason, weather its due to them not wanting to spoil the game or due to some pitiful self-deception that they have an obligation to display loyalty to valve.

Yes, loyalty to the Valve. I am damn proud of it, but disgusted with all of you, “fans”.

Tredoslop you seem so incredulous that someone who isn't a "faggy little sept oct headcrab" is actually downloading the beta.

Originally posted by Deadlor
Is that some sort of lame ass threat?

No its a "I PMed you asking how to get something youre getting but dont want to say it so bluntly publicly" kinda message :p

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
No its a "I PMed you asking how to get something youre getting but dont want to say it so bluntly publicly" kinda message :p

Lol, that kinda gave it away.

Do you idiots know that Valve guys read this board?

How do you think they will feel when they go here and see 10 posts of Alyx being murdered in 10 different ways in the Beta. You think they are gona find this funny at all?

If you ask us that u also gotta ask yourself " does anyone but a select few give a **** about what u say" Lone?

Jesus Christ, are you really that stupid? You think people who are supporting Valve right now are just jealous because they can’t get beta? Yeah… you know what, **** general discussion, **** this community. Enough is enough, hope you guys happy with your “experience”.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger

How do you think they will feel when they go here and see 10 posts of Alyx being murdered in 10 different ways in the Beta. You think they are gona find this funny at all?

Well, if you can hear this guys!

GET TO WORK, WTF ARE YOU DOING!

Originally posted by Deadlor
Tredoslop you seem so incredulous that someone who isn't a "faggy little sept oct headcrab" is actually downloading the beta.
Hunh?
I'm a fag?

No that general sense of ecstasy is coming from the fact that you're leaving reak.... sorry couldnt resist

Never mind Tredoslop, ur probably straight. Just thought you were surprised that an older forum member is dling the beta

You know that 99% of the people not downloading this beta don't know where to find it, sorry but that's the truth and it has nothing to do with supporting valve. Valve will still sell as much copies of HL2 as it would if it weren't for the leak. This leak is buggy as hell and the most important part of it is you can't play multiplayer on it. Most of the members here (probably including many staff members) simply don't have the will power to not press the download button when its right infront of them. if the staff here wants to ban people for downloading the beta it would mean almost all of the regulars here would be gone.

-Paul

Originally posted by LoneDeranger

Lone I respect you here thats for sure , and you have a point. But this is NOT the source code. I did not hack into their computers , I did not steal anything. Im not making my own game , Im not making cheats , im not a hacker. I just want to play an amazing game and just explore the videos ive seen so many times. I am certainly still going to buy the game when it comes out , this beta is very low interactivity , no storyline. It is no substitiue for a real game..

Originally posted by nw909
Well, if you can hear this guys!

GET TO WORK, WTF ARE YOU DOING!

Hahaha nice. Also I like how you sold out to pepsi, as we can see by the pepsi vending machines ;)

if people want to download the beta that's their decision. I don't agree with it, so I'm not going to do it. But there's no use in insulting people who are.

I don't care if you DL the Beta or not - it's your choice. Just stop posting the f*cking spoilers and go discuss it somewhere else.

Back