[Release] Semi-Automatic weapons script.

Slip777

Reaction score
I was bored..so I made a semi automatic script that will allow automatic rifles to fire semi automatically. Good for long distances or target practice.

Press middle mouse button to toggle between semi auto and full auto. You'll get a lil message telling you what you've switched to.
And you should switch to automatic when usen a knive..otherwise youll fire slow.
This is NOT a hack, VAC wont ban you for using this, its just as legal as any buy script.
This is still a beta, so there MAY be a few bugs.
See attachment.

Semi-Auto Script [V1]

Just like a hack, its giving you an unfair advantage over the others, dodgey.

Jimmo said:
Just like a hack, its giving you an unfair advantage over the others, dodgey.

How is it a hack?!? Its just like any buyscript. Buyscripts assist people who cant buy quik enough to buy stuff quik. This assists people who cant control theyre firing to fire more stabley..its not a hack, or even considered one. Just a usefull script.

It's no more of a hack than tapping your mouse for semi-auto, but then again, why would you need this script if you can already fire semi-auto easily?

OK, its not like a hack, but it does give you an unfair advantage over the other players, not like buy scripts, they dont help you kill people easier. I just wouldn't feel right using it, im not having a go or anything, good job on making it as i would not have a clue how to do it.

Just my thoughts,

jmjneary said:
jesus just learn how to how long to hold the button

Nice grammer m8. I made this for noobs who often spray to much.. Just because you can control your fire doesn't mean noobs can. Its good for training and stuff..not like it would be usefull in combat..

its not good training !! lol its the exact ****ing opposite.

making them rely on scripts is the worst thing you could ever do.

i agree this might not be a hack but this is certainly a cheat, gives and unfair advantage

well if you say this is a cheat which i dont think it is then so is a buy script because it gives you an undfair advantage of being able to rush to point quicker espicially on servers with no freeze time

Well IMO Its no hack or cheat... The game lets u play around with console commands and if u are able to do this "semi-auto thing" just by combining console commands then it is as fair as changing resolution trough console. Ppl whining about these kinda things are the same who whine about awp in servers... awp is just a weapon wich was included into the game, end of discussion. I anyways wont use this script since I alredy know how to shoot. This will be good for newbies though. Nice job Slip777

not really because auto buy is already in place by valve...and they provided a tutorial on how to setup your own buyscripts, this on the other hand is manipulatory of code not already inplace.

your creating weapon modes that dont already exist, buying weapons quicker using a buy script isnt really advantage, cause if they have more money than you, they can buy better weapons, thats a advantage, but not unfair because thats the point of the game !

urban said:
not really because auto buy is already in place by valve...and they provided a tutorial on how to setup your own buyscripts, this on the other hand is manipulatory of code not already inplace.

your creating weapon modes that dont already exist, buying weapons quicker using a buy script isnt really advantage, cause if they have more money than you, they can buy better weapons, thats a advantage, but not unfair because thats the point of the game !

Any one who knows the BASICS on how to script can easily create what I have created in a few minutes. And buyscripts allow people to buy things right when the round starts. Other people do not have access to this. And people probly dont have access to the tutorial either. I've never even heard of the tut. Theres absolutely no unfair advantage. I made this to give some more realism to the game. I would of added a safety switch to the script if I found it usefull at all. And in some situations, like when your low on ammo and need to controll bursts, you can switch to semi mode and make your gun pistol-like. Anyone whos smart enoguh to do it can do it. Just like anyone smart enough to push F2 when the round starts can re-buy weapons. Many people dont know what F2 even does...

Its not as unusefull as it seems. I was playing on a cs_assault_tankfinal server. I was terrorist and had the Sig. I killed every single one of them with the sig (there was 5 or so left). Instead of spamming with the sigs scope..I put on semi mode, zoomed..and just did pop..headshot..pop..headshot..pop.. And I notice theres a lil less recoil when using that method. So instead of firing 2 or 3 bullets and getten alot of recoil, u just fire 1 bullet, and in less than .1 seconds no more recoil. Ya..its a shit script not really usefull in that many situations. But it helped me win the match.

Its not considered a hack. Just training wheels or just something cool to do in css. You dont like it, dont DL it. :thumbs:

ever thought that a noob might get used to this kind of script instead of using his own skill?

besides, its not damn hard to fire semi auto. if a noob cant fire semi auto then he does not want to fire in semi auto.

To be honest, if you need this script to play properly you're only stopping yourself from getting better.

you had a fair arguement except ummm...its a tutorial for setting up your autobuy which is umm a buyscript and its in your cstrike folder

:thumbs:

I tried that script just for the hell of it and I gotta say it sucked. I can shot it faster myself.

Stop flaming about it being a cheat or not who cares it's not an advantage at all and if you don't want to use it don't use it it's that simple. Now shutup and thank this guy.

flaming is aggressive, thank him, yes thanks for introducing more cheats to a game already ridden with them

I think it's about time people learn how to play CS instead... If you need help buying and shooting you need more practice really

Slip777 said:
Nice grammer m8. I made this for noobs who often spray to much.. Just because you can control your fire doesn't mean noobs can. Its good for training and stuff..not like it would be usefull in combat..
Oh rights, thats why all noobs use aimbot and speedhack to get better, right?

Ever heard of Trial and Error? :flame:

If someone cheats, it means that person has an unfair advantage. How is a script that anyone can make or use unfair? How is a buy script cheating? Just because it speeds up buying things? That's like calling someone who is using a vacuum a cheater because he isn't down on his hands and knees picking things up by hand. This is not a cheat. That's my 2 cents.

Wow, you can cut the ignorance in this thread with a knife.

It's not a hack nor a cheat. And quite frankly it's utterly ridiculous that anyone thinks it is.

urban said:
flaming is aggressive, thank him, yes thanks for introducing more cheats to a game already ridden with them
What? This is a script not a cheat. There is a big difference. This doesn't do anything like removal flash or auto-aim or remove recoil or anything it just lets you burst fire easier (Well it's actually harder for me to do it with the script, but it's supposed to make it easier methinks)

I don't see what the big issue is with it and why you insist that it is cheating to use it. Can't you see that it doesn't do anything!

well i just asked

may0| eX , if you guys dont know of him, his clan is rank 2 in the uk on clanbase.

and he says this is as much a cheat as a wallhack is..

urban said:
well i just asked

may0| eX , if you guys dont know of him, his clan is rank 2 in the uk on clanbase.

and he says this is as much a cheat as a wallhack is..
Oh yeah?? My dad says it's not a cheat! And my dad can beat your dad any day! :rolleyes:

Riiiggghhttt... Just like using scripts to respawn back in 1.1 wasn't a cheat either, and here I thought burst-fire scripts were widely accepted as a cheat.

Its a cheat.

firing accurately with bursts of 1 or 2 rounds is a skill that is meant to be learnt, its one of the things that seperates good players from bad players!

one day in cs everything will be done by "scripts" its a joke. I dont even see the point of buyscripts, valve only incorporated them because so many used them before and they couldnt stop people from using them. if u cant buy everything in 3 rounds then u need practice. if u cant fire accurately then you need practice.

This is no different to an aimbot, people cant aim accurately so they download code that does it for them.

congrats on making your first cheat.

I think this is fantastic, i use one just like it when im not playing very well at that particular period in time, helps me get the control back that i lost from not playing for a bit. This is great for practising your aim and getting yourself back on form so to speak. I tryed once giving it to some guys just starting out... It doesnt help at all, it only really does the job if you can already aim fairly well i think.

As for cheating. Thats a stupuid claim, the scripting engine was put into HL for a reason you know. Check out some of the configs that "professional" players have.

Scripting is not cheating.

This script helps you fire only one shot at a time. You could also do this by clicking the mouse only once. Is that cheating?

If cheating is defined as 'having an advantage' then everyone with surround sound is cheating, cos I dont have it. Everyone with a monitor bigger than 17" is cheating, cos thats what i've got. And everyone whos been playing cs longer than me is cheating, because they have an advantage that I dont.

Cheating is altering the code of the game to do something normally not permitted. If scripts were cheats, valve wouldnt have put them in the game. And as the poster above me said, good cs players will take every non-cheating advantage they can get.

2 universal definitions for cheating:

an external script, utility or modification that isnt included in the game and available to all players which gives an unfair advantage over other players.

modifying the game engine code to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

helps me get the control back that i lost from not playing for a bit.

what the hell, everyone who doesnt cheat has bad games occasionally - everyone is human so basically you are making sure you never fall below a certain standard, thats definately not honest and borders on cheating.

CS is the only game i have that is like this where people modify the engine to try and improve their skills, why not try and play the game as it was made and how the majority of people play it rather than usin 'artificial skills' because thats all it is, artificial if you need the computer to help you....

Cheating is altering the code of the game to do something normally not permitted

you have just contradicted yourself.

using scripts like these you are gaining an advantage over the majority of honest players that dont have a clue how to do what you are doing, or where to even download the script. By making a script you are altering the game.

monitors, graphics cards are not cheats because you arent modifying your game files to gain an advantage

Dave, sort it out mate, the scripting engine was put in there for this very purpose. Cheating is defined by Valve to be editing the game engine, scripting does no such thing.

If you have a problem with scripting then buy a server, run a script search and ban every person who has one.

You say this is the only game where you can do this sort of thing though is you try AA or Battlefield (im fairly sure) you can do the exact same thing. I also see this sort of scripting engine in many SP games which have poor MP features and the potential for MP mods.

scripts in general are fine, but when you get scripts that do the hard work for you then whats the point?

also is it poss to ban people running certain scripts (we have a server)

Hey, if your going to say genral scripts but not ones that help you like this one does where do you draw the line? Is a config that presses duck and jump at the same time giving you too much of an advatage over people who cant quite press duck and jump at the same time to get on boxes? Seems silly yes?

Yeah there is an amx plugin which searches peoples configs when they join and basicly bans those with the custom made scripts, harsh yes but fair i suppose if you just want a game with people who do not really know quite what they are doing. Or people who dont mind default i suppose >_>

actually the only scripts i know of and that i dont like are this one, and the one that changes awp to pistol instantly as i think theyre doing the work for you, each to their own i guess.

thanks for the tip.

Meh, there are far worse believe me, try and find a cpl players config or just got to a scripting website, they are pleantyful. As for the quick switch one, its very hard to tell to be honest as all you have to do its press (default) q twice and have the same effect so be careful when accusing of that one is my advice.

this is turning out to be quite a hot thread i'm enjoying this :)

Back