Requesting your expertise halflife2.net!

Escaep

Tank
Reaction score
So, heres the story:

Saturday night at about 11 pm i was getting ready to go to bed. I was laying in bed when i hear what sounded like a door closing. I thought it was probably just someone coming home. However, about a minute later i hear a "thud" on the roof. So, i get up out of bed and look out the window. What do i see? Strands of toilet paper everywhere. :frown: I walk around to the front door and peek outside, i see about 6 of my good friends having a hayday tp'ing my house. I quietly open the front door and go stand behind a column to watch them. I attempt the sneak down the sidewalk when one of them shouts "Oh crap there he is!" and they all make a dash for their cars. I give chase and quickly catch up and hop in to a car. They drive around the block and eventually let me out and they leave.

So, i have begun my revenge planning!

Planning:

40 rolls of toilet paper on each of 5 houses.

Fork in the yard in the shape of a "U M" (im a university of miami fan, they all hate UM"). I also shall cover the forks in crisco or motor oil to make them a pain to get out of the ground.

Spray painting UM logos in the yard.

Putting soap in front of the driver on the windshield. Then putting shampoo on the wiper blades so when they go to use them the windshield foams up.

I was also thinking of seran wrapping the car.

Anything else you guys can think of? I really want to get them good and make it epic. But, i dont want to do anything damaging or vandalizing.

All in good humor of course. :)

-Escape

it's better to do this prank with other people so that you have someone to laugh with

Write "revenge" on their front lawns using Round Up.

Buy loads of post-it notes and just completely cover their cars with them.

Or

Shit into a sock and then slap the sock-mit-shit into their front doors.

Whatever takes your fancy.

Bury them all alive, then as soon as one dies, dig them out, make them fiest on the dead one's flesh, put the living ones in the Cube from those films I've never watched, and when there will only be two, you put them in a coffin together and bury them alive again.

just Salt the lawn so the grass dies leaving some profanity there for a very very logn time :p

Do everything except the shampoo on the blades, having the death of a friend on your mind isn't fun.

Oh God I'm so sorry Charles

Light Corn Syrup Mixed with a generous amount of Red Dye= Blood. It's thick like blood too.
Buy tampons, cover them in the fake thick corn syrup blood and throw them around the yard/doorstep.

(or Maybe put a red cross in blood over their door?... hmm, that might stain depending on what the door is made of/color. Throw it around a bit so it looks like a splatter effect. Still like the bloody tampons idea better though, who is going to want to pick that shit up? catch my drift?)

I wouldn't suggest spray paint, that can be damaging.

Pour paint over their cars' windshields. Then put a layer of toilet paper on top of the paint. Then more paint.
And this is something my father once did to someone: Put Hydrogen Peroxide in their shampoo.

Steal All the toilet paper from their homes, and use it for your revenge, and then leave them this message:

I did it to my stepdad once. He was so pissed! lol... good times, good times...

Get a dump truck, get a lot of people too shit in it and then dump it in front of their house.

:D

Get a dump truck, get a lot of people too shit in it and then dump it in front of their house.

:D

Geez i dont want to get shunned by them. Some of this is a little too extreme. I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in jail for murder.

I plan on videotaping it. =D

I walk around to the front door and peek outside, i see about 6 of my good friends having a hayday tp'ing my house...

Anything else you guys can think of?
Get better friends.

Geez i dont want to get shunned by them. Some of this is a little too extreme. I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in jail for murder.

I plan on videotaping it. =D

it wouldn't be murder.... wait...yes, yes it would. :|

Fire your bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets will go and shoot the friends in the eyes and the friends wont see.

Back