Rock 24 - HL2 SP Map

Mint_Sauce

Reaction score
Hi,

Myself and another mapper have been working on a HL2 SP Map for about the last year. It's coming to a finish and should be released in around a months time (read: a while).

Here's a video of the first section made by smokerscough (the other mapper). Please be aware the video hasn't had much time spent on it and only shows one half of the mod as we are too busy mapping. The map/mod is split in to 6 seperate maps and should last for around 40 minutes gameplay (we hope)..

You can also see a few shots on my website of my areas ( www.henleyb.com ). Oh, and we are both looking to map professionally so hire us! ;)

The Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbjrp12iDo

Thanks

Wow, that looks very nice. Will definately download it when it's done :D

To quote the guy on YouTube. I've had sex that wasn't as good as that video.

It looks gloriously... abstract. In a good way. There is something eerily off-kilter about it. Perhaps because so much is going on up high in the levels too.

this looks sweet... i like how the combine are jumping around on boxes and what not.. i havent seen them do anything like that.

Mint_sauce... Dude... I'm not all that into the map, because I was too lazy to download the video, but I checked out your website.

I really like your work. Unfortunately, I'm probably younger than you and can't hire you... But, good work!

wow thats impressive... definately post back here when its done i will be looking forward to it.

Mint_sauce... Dude... I'm not all that into the map, because I was too lazy to download the video, but I checked out your website.

I really like your work. Unfortunately, I'm probably younger than you and can't hire you... But, good work!

what do you mean you cant higher him???? you can hire anyone

Back