Rogue Legacy

Risk of Rain is freakin awesome. Nice style, just the right amount of ambiguity, and seems to be still receiving updates, too. Good times.

I've been thinking about getting this. Have you tried Risk of Rain too?

Stop thinking and get it. As for Risk of Rain, I'm gonna hold off a bit but I heard nothing but good things.

Something about the controls in this game really put me off. I tried a couple hours to get used to it but it was just below the bar. I don't specifically remember what was wrong, but I haven't played since. I like the concept of the game a lot.

Something about the controls in this game really put me off. I tried a couple hours to get used to it but it was just below the bar. I don't specifically remember what was wrong, but I haven't played since. I like the concept of the game a lot.

Playing with a controller helps. I totally understand what you mean though. I just ended up getting used to them. The concept was executed perfectly in my opinion.

Also, after you beat the game, you can go through again, but now the enemies even in the first area are like level 100. It's definitely for the "must get all achievements" kind of player.

Something about that argument seems a bit off. Each of the different characters has different movement. However, they do maintain the basic sidescrolling 2d movement. Shrug. I can understand someone not liking the controls.

Edit. I think he meant Rogue Legacy. I know exactly what you mean. I agree.

I played the shit out of Rogue Legacy! The game has pretty good balance with the upgrades and difficulty increases. I maxed out everything after a couple playthroughs. Fun from beginning to end. I agree with Vegeta that the control scheme takes a lot of getting used to, and I never did quite master some of the more nimble slash-and-dash tactics while on my keyboard. Spellsword with ring of fire is OP, by the way. It inspired me to create this:

"LOOK UPON ME AS A GLEAMING GOD"
1DDBABE772447400D5655694308ED305A288475A

I played the shit out of Rogue Legacy! The game has pretty good balance with the upgrades and difficulty increases. I maxed out everything after a couple playthroughs. Fun from beginning to end. I agree with Vegeta that the control scheme takes a lot of getting used to, and I never did quite master some of the more nimble slash-and-dash tactics while on my keyboard. Spellsword with ring of fire is OP, by the way. It inspired me to create this:

"LOOK UPON ME AS A GLEAMING GOD"
1DDBABE772447400D5655694308ED305A288475A

This is easily the most impressive thing I've seen in 2014

Back