[Rumour] EP3 at E3

henno13

Reaction score
http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/3618​/E3+lists+ma​ke+for+great​+rumours!/

fetaryktene3210831.jpg

Please God. I want this to be legit.

All those "lists" are faked - basically fanwank wishlists.

The Crossing?

How is this shit still being circulated.

Natural Selection 2? Charlie Cleveland from Unknown Worlds isn't exactly Valve. In fact, they're not.

Nice try, but really awful fake.

Plus ARMA II is already out, been out for a while.

Last time I checked, Square Enix didn't make Kane and Lynch. I would sell Jesus as a galley slave to make that and Beyond Good And Evil 2 true, but it's balls of the first water.

Last time I checked, Square Enix didn't make Kane and Lynch. I would sell Jesus as a galley slave to make that and Beyond Good And Evil 2 true, but it's balls of the first water.

Square Enix is the publisher of Kane & Lynch.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 2. Pssh, if you going to do a fake list don't just stick a 2 after everything.

Eidos and Squenix merged recently. (Squeidonix?)

That said, you know this is bollocks because there are japanese-arm Square-Enix franchises on there and there aren't any Final Fantasy games. The existence of Vagrant Story 2 wouldn't quite freeze hell over, but a forthcoming games list from Square Enix that didn't include a bunch of random unrelated shite relabelled at the planning stage as various Final Fantasy entires would split the very fabric of reality.

edit: lol @ Mass Effect 3 (Sony Exclusive!), Unreal Tournament Collection (The most redundant budget collection conceivable, at the premier new games conference?) and what looks like "Rock Band: Japan".

Not Legit. Sorry. TTI are apparently making a "GTA: Vice City 2"

Sorry to disappoint.

I believe development for Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still ongoing.

Anyways, that list is a phony.

Plus ARMA II is already out, been out for a while.

Has it to do with the Arrowhead expansion>?

And what is that, the Indigo Prophecy 2? I thought the first game pretty much wrapped up everything.

I really hope that list is fake because XCOM is nowhere to be seen

the list looks pretty god damn real... : |
yeey for ep3 and the crossing

Back