Which is one better?

• Samsung BlackJack II

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • BlackBerry Curve

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

DreamThrall

Reaction score
I'm going to be getting my wife a new phone, and I'd like for her to have internet access so that she can, for example, look up Google maps if she gets lost somewhere, etc... There are refurbished versions of both the Blackjack II and Curve on att.com for $50 with a 2 year commitment (which is fine). She's not a very technical person (she'd prefer an iPhone of course, but that is too expensive, not to mention the cost of the data plan required for it), so that's a consideration as well.

So, which one would be better?

pictures, review, videos, sketches?

I figured they were ubiquitous enough to do without.. :\ Was hoping for people who've had experience with one or both.

where is the option for I don't give a ****?

why not turn them into killing robots and let them fight each other?

I'm going to be getting my wife a new phone, and I'd like for her to have internet access so that she can, for example, look up Google maps if she gets lost somewhere, etc... There are refurbished versions of both the Blackjack II and Curve on att.com for $50 with a 2 year commitment (which is fine). She's not a very technical person (she'd prefer an iPhone of course, but that is too expensive, not to mention the cost of the data plan required for it), so that's a consideration as well.

So, which one would be better?
Pix .

Helplife2.net. When you need a straight answer, look no further.

Yeah, I was hoping people would just vote at least... too much to expect it seems.

Back