Samuelk's Artwork (South-Park style)

Originally posted by Stone
lol, man where do you come up with these things, there hasnt been one yet that I haven't laughed :p

In some cases, I can't really say where the ideas come from (like with the "casual day" strip, for example).

But some of them just come from my experiences with playing Half-Life. Episode 8 is a direct result of gaming experience.

you should do a count down, one a day until the 30th to keep people like me entertained :D

Originally posted by switch
you should do a count down, one a day until the 30th to keep people like me entertained :D

Heh...well, there are quite a few of those countdown sites out there already.

But I might end up doing an episode that deals with the release date, albeit in an obscure way.

die thread........south park suckssssssss:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Desolate
Banned

LMAO, man, thumbs up to the mods!!!

keep em coming Sam! :)

kuulness samuelk, i really dig you work ... my fav has to be the one were he reflects himself in the helmet...his expression.... so great :)

wow wish I'd discovered these gems earlier.....those are so cool

Good Job :cheers:

I go to that site but it just keeps saying "connecting to site" at the bottom of IE :(

lol,

I love cheesy jokes :p

and great use of the drum roll

YAY, these have to go up to at least episode 40,000!

lol, j/k.

Ep 10 rox!

3, six, and X.:cool:

Episode three made me laugh out loud. Everyone in the room looked at me weird. Sometimes visuals are everything.:E

You rock, dude, keep it up.:thumbs:

Seeya.

Hey, I just had a thought. My first one in a fortnight.

They wouldn't have all that steam everywhere if they didn't have a faulty VALVe.:E

*Chortle*

Seeya.

samuelk those toons are brilliant! please keep doing them, funniest variation of the south park theme I've seen yet on the net, and I should know I was one of the first years back to start them off, but your cartoons are by far funny and of a higher quality than any I or others had done back then. I take my hat off to you sir, very nicely done and very very funny :)

looking forward to more episodes, perhaps more than I'm looking forward to HL2? :)

oh and episode 3 had me laugh so hard I spilled coffee everywhere, thanks for that :p

Originally posted by WARLORD
MOUAHAHAHAH great!!
how did you made the costumes?? :p

The costumes are all done with vector graphics in Paint Shop Pro (as is the rest of the comic).

MISSING!
have you seen this dude?
he became lost with the coming of Halflife 2!

Attachments

• shepard.jpg
    shepard.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 435
Nice south park version of Adrian Sheperd!

I wonder if samuelk will use Sheperd in the next comic?:)

hehehe, classic my friend, keep up the work.......woooooo more half-park :p

Back