Samuelk's Artwork (South-Park style)

heh, maybe if they were animated, they'd be great, but in there current comic style, there superb!

Seems like the South Park mania has spread to the forums of HL2.net as well. Haven't registered earlier but decided to give it a go. So here's a wallpaper with most of the chars I've done during the last months.
And SamuelK, you could give Psychos a bit credit considering it was he who found the South Park character program and started all this madness :rolling: If you've mentioned this already, then I've got to apologize for not seeing that post.

Attachments

• reunited.jpg
    reunited.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 403
OK, seriously. I rarely post here, mostly read the latest flame war, but these comics are a fackin' riot. I haven't had a chance to read them all, but #10 is my favorite so far. Good job!

Personally, I think episodes 4 and 5 are the funniest! 10 was awsome too... but hey, they're all great! :cheers: to you for great ingenuity and humor!

-=[Super]=-

Btw how about tapping a couple of those kegs barney gave gordon?

You are very good u shuld do some kind of filter to photoshop :cheers:

A flash movie would work great with this. If you ever considered making one, I could help because I have some experience with flash.

I'm trying to come up with some kinda idea for a flash movie or even a whole series of them at the moment, but it's something I do when I have some spare time. Right now doing some school stuff is taking most of my time but whenever I feel like it and have the time I try to come up with something that would be related to HL. Still having some small issues with Flash MX but most of them are sound-related. So you can expect a new movie very soon.

Please don't hate me Samuelk. I probably should have asked first but at least I gave you credit!

hl2movie.jpg

should say, "Bigger, Longer & Delayed"

other than that. excellent work to everyone.

U have been MINDArised

Bumped since I noticed this thread probably isn't even visible to most users anymore, and since its in here now it deserves a chance to be seen again.

Oh... erm... thats Kleiner? *shoots self*
Duh!I love that background though :D

Back