Say something positive about a game you usually bash

Congratulations, you missed the point, by about a mile and a half.

Yeah - you didn't have a point.
If you think the plots of Doom and Doom 3 are "exactly alike", you have either never played Doom or never played Doom 3.

Yeah - you didn't have a point.
If you think the plots of Doom and Doom 3 are "exactly alike", you have either never played Doom or never played Doom 3.
I own both (though I have finished niether :p). I am merly saying that the story behind Doom 3 being copied from Half-Life 1 is not true as it is basicly copied from Doom 1 (Not exactly, but close enough).

BTW, I find looking over your last 50 or so posts to be rather interesting :p
(No real point to that statment, I just felt like sharing that)

I own both (though I have finished niether :p). I am merly saying that the story behind Doom 3 being copied from Half-Life 1 is not true as it is basicly copied from Doom 1 (Not exactly, but close enough).

Well, it's a retelling/remake of the original, yes. But you said it was an exact copy and that's not at all true. For a start, Doom 3 actually has a plot, unlike the original.

BTW, I find looking over your last 50 or so posts to be rather interesting :p
(No real point to that statment, I just felt like sharing that)

Why's that? :)

Pariah - the grenade explosions were green:|
C&C Renegade had a lot of guns...
System Shock 2 had an interesting story

Jedi Outcast

Cool lightsaber battles, force push concussion missiles

Blue Shift had scientists in it.

:LOL: and :LOL:

Er...Oblivion: Theive's guild rocked. Fact.
Halo 1: The gauntlet run at the end was fun.
Halo 2: The Arbiter had a cool voice.
Mafia: Had red cars in.
Saint's Row: Um...had...someone think of one for me :p

red orchestra didnt have an orchestra

Dead or Alive 4 gave me more than my fair share of hard-ons.

Dead or Alive 4 gave me more than my fair share of hard-ons.

Oh dear...its like wanting Lara Croft. They're digital characters, but what's so wrong is that you wouldn't say no.

Doom 3 is easy to bash. Theres something positive!

CTU Marine Sharpshooter enables the player to engage in immersive real time pseudo 3D eye destroying awfullnes. And it has a few guns, which can be fired with the LMB.

doom 3 had great graphics :p
counter strike source requires real tactics
day of defeat source everyone is always spamming voice commands.

Missions 1, 2, 4 and the final mission of Halo: Combat Evolved give the impression that they were actually in some way completed by the development team before shipping. I'd even go as far as to say that they're amongst examples of the best level design that FPS had managed at the time.

The Playstation 3 certainly has potential for being an amazing gaming system.

Mattigus, are you advertising for Sony? Is this one of Sony's neat advertising attempts? Going on threads about saying nice things you usually bash and saying that the Ps3 has the potential to be amazing? Yeah I figured it out. LETS GET HIM!

Anyway, the Ps3 can uhh... be used as a heater! W00t something positive! Doom 3 has better graphics than Doom 2. I'm getting good at this!

HL2 has some modding potential and there are some interesting mods in development..
The paralysis spells in Oblivion could occasionally be used with hilarious results.
BF2 used to crash at the exact moment I lost interest in playing, saving me valuable seconds.
Until about 3/4 of the way into DE:IW, I thoroughly enjoyed killing all enemies with a regular baton and then throwing their corpses around.
BF: Vietnam had some decent music in it.

The XBox 360 is a revolution in gaming...?

I love how Halo is by far the most mentioned game in this thread.

Anyway, I'll go with...Metal Gear Solid characters are...unique.

Mattigus, are you advertising for Sony? Is this one of Sony's neat advertising attempts? Going on threads about saying nice things you usually bash and saying that the Ps3 has the potential to be amazing? Yeah I figured it out. LETS GET HIM!

Anyway, the Ps3 can uhh... be used as a heater! W00t something positive! Doom 3 has better graphics than Doom 2. I'm getting good at this!
If this was the "say something negative about a game you usually bash" thread, I probably would have said "The PS3 is a piece of garbage that burns your money for technology thats completely worthless."

Arguing with dumb as rock "my-stats-are-higher-than-yours-therefore-I-am-better-than-you" twats in Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour was HELLA fun!

I swear, I've had a few where I was sitting infront of my computer, hands on my thighs, laughing my ass off to tears, while some caps donned twit on the other end spammed messages like "SINKOMAN IS A FAG".

I remember once, I stepped inbetween an argument between the two best players currently online. One was claiming that the other was cheating, and the other was just sitting there taking it and laughing. So I started off with "So, you think he's gay eh? You think that all by yourself? That's a pretty big argument, eh? Are you proud of thinking that up"

"stfu noob"

"Oh, so my stats actually MATTER now?"

"STFU HAHAHA YOUR WIN RATIO IS LIK .06!"

"So that makes you smarter?"

"No, it makes you a noob"

Which quickly degenerated into him insulting my "supposed" sexuality, and my repeatedly asking "and that matters how?"

Eventually, I had everybody online spamming him with whisper comments to stfu, get a life, and stop sitting infront of the computer. He eventually turned caps back on and started telling us all to leave him alone, and logged off.

FEAR's Shotgun was unbelievable, no other shotgun feels that right in any other game.

Lego Star Wars 2 is underated. Its very very funny, but people look at it as a kid's game. It certainly isnt imo.

KoTOR 2 had colorful lightsabers. (LOL NEW COLORZ, I LUV TEH VIRIDIAN!)

Back