Science is the best

"Cool, how does it work?"

"Quantum something something something."

And that's usually where I just nod and go "oooooo."

"Cool, how does it work?"

"Quantum something something something."

And that's usually where I just nod and go "oooooo."
It works because magnetic fields can't penetrate superconductors or some shit and Vegeta the video dump is crap, I never look in there and this totally deserves its own thread.

I was agreeing with you about thread-worthiness while insulting the video dump thread. Two stoned birds in the bush and all that.

Oh wait I think I get it. Magnetic fields are caused by movement, and superconductors are usually super-cool which means they don't move much which means they're frozen or at least viscous in magneto-spacetime. So superconductors are materials that act as... channel-ers of magnetic force...? THIS THREAD IS CONFUSING

I think super conductors are electromagents, so it has a current running through the coil, but there is no loss due to heat, so a small coil and current can be magnetic as ****.

Oh wait I think I get it. Magnetic fields are caused by movement, and superconductors are usually super-cool which means they don't move much which means they're frozen or at least viscous in magneto-spacetime. So superconductors are materials that act as... channel-ers of magnetic force...? THIS THREAD IS CONFUSING

A wizard did it with voodoo magic.

I was happy to be born in the 1990 when technological advancements came thick and fast in the years following, but this...

I think I can die happy now. Quantum Trapping is awesome.

Back