Scrubs

KurtCobain

Reaction score
I been watching Scrubs on 'Sky One' and Channel 4 for few years now and every month or so i go into somwhere like HMV etc and they just do not sell any of the series box sets or any Scrubs DvD's or videos. Anybody have same problem lol ? or know where i can get em from. from the internet they can b very expensive with p+p and are usually like serious 3+, but i would realy like begining series.

for those that arent familiar with scrubs .... www.scrubs-tv.com

Scrubs is the funniest thing i seen since Freinds

I also cant seem to buy ''Off Centre' anywhere either.

Ahh, Scrubs... I've seen every episode. I was also pissed that they dropped Tuesday's episode (well, delayed it until next week) in favor of election coverage. I mean, come on, they need to get their priorities straight!

OCybrManO said:
Ahh, Scrubs... I've seen every episode. I was also pissed that they dropped Tuesday's episode (well, delayed it until next week) in favor of election coverage. I mean, come on, they need to get their priorities straight!

lol (6 char limit)

scrubs is my sense of humour in a tv program...amazingly funny in everyway. dry wit, prat falls, an amazingly funny janitor...everything i wish for. each one of the cast have brilliant comic timing aswell which isn't something i see a lot of these days

Doppelgofer said:
scrubs is my sense of humour in a tv program...amazingly funny in everyway. dry wit, prat falls, an amazingly funny janitor...everything i wish for. each one of the cast have brilliant comic timing aswell which isn't something i see a lot of these days

Ye , u have to have that sense of humour to enjoy scrubs, if not u probabaly wont like it.

Scrubs is an amazing show. I have just been watching it for a few months here in Norway. It always cracks me up.

I get it every weekday at 18:30 here in holland. Right after South Park...that is right, South Park plays at 18:00 here.

I love Scrubs too. The humor is very different from other comedies like Friends, which is good. And I like the janitor. He is so annoying :p

I agree about scrubs... amazing show. And it's great that the guest stars stay for more than one show. Heather graham was great, and the one from er looks like she'll be interesting.

Back