Secretary of State Powell has resigned

SFLUFAN

Reaction score
Guess he wanted more time to play Half Life 2 as well :naughty:

heh, you probably aren't wrong ;) Or maybe he really doesnt like Bush, but comments like that dont belong here.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Probably good...

Colin Powell was one of the far more trustworthy guys in Bush's government, i think. He seemed like a nice guy.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y god y, damnit, not another one lost to the world

Bush completely ruined Powell's image, I could smell this move a mile away.

powell coulda been president if he wanted, one helluva good man. Until Bush ruined him.

I read in the papers today that Powell said "Iran are developing nuclear weapons".

So yeah, I didn't like the things he said previously, the crap about WMD and war on terror yakka yak. But at the end of the day he is just a guy doing his job, doing what he's told to. Best of luck to him.

And Iran having nukes aye?
Wow.
Soooo... why cant they?
America does.

Hate this goddam cavalry charge going on ryt now, just bloody leave countries alone bush. I WILL cheer when bush resigns/ dies/ wateva. ****in a*sehole

...and there goes the last person in the executive branch that I actually respect.

the sole voice of moderation in the executive branch is being replaced by the president's personal friend

This ain't good, especially now that condoleeca rice, or however she spells her name, is now his successor :(

burner69 said:
And Iran having nukes aye?
Wow.
Soooo... why cant they?
America does.

[SARCASM]Well, you see, that is because the US is a "responsible" "non-aggressive" "peaceful" "democratic" "freedom-loving" "secular" nation that doesn't try to impose religious beliefs upon it's people, restrict civil liberties, attack other countries, or try deceive the international community.

See, they are what is known as "good guys", as opposed to the "evil-doers".[/SARCASM]

Duh.

falconwind said:
There goes the only sane person in the White House... ;(
He spent today decrying the Ukraine's unfair, stolen election.
Fair play to him. It's a good thing nothing like that would never happen in the West.

el Chi said:
Fair play to him. It's a good thing nothing like that would never happen in the West.
Yet who knows what'll happen, in any country....What if the BNP got their way into power over here through some scrupulous means...i think we'd be in the same postition, civil war i bet...

I was being ironical, given the circumstances Bush's administration got into power in the first place all those four years ago.
But yes, if the BNP got voted into power in this country, then f*ck democracy and huzzah for armed revolution. I'd stake my legs on the fact that they won't in the next 30 years at least.

Back