Selling Zee Computer

Uriel

Tank
Reaction score
Sadly, I am once again selling my computer and I would be very appreciative of any estimates you guys can give me. My goal is to sell it rather quickly with a reasonable price.

Specs

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300, stock speed @ 2.5 ghz
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
Memory: 4 gigs DDR2
GPU: Radeon HD 4850 512mb
Hard Drive: 1 600 gig
Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-E
Networking: Linksys Wireless N USB Adapter (brand new)
Case: Brand? No windows, multiple fans, pretty standard
Optical Drives: LG DVD drive
Monitor: LG 22 inch widescreen LCD, high gloss (nearly new)
Mouse: Logitech G9x (all weights included)
Keyboard: Logitech G510 (nearly new)
Gamepad: Zboard Fang
Joystick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro (nearly new)
Headphones: G35 7.1 USB Surround Sound
Speakers: Logitech 2.1 (includes subwoofer, derp)
Mouse Pad: Rocketfish, hard surface, two sided mousepad

Games

My Steam Account:
Alien Swarm
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Bioshock
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Commander Keen: Complete Pack
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Counter Strike
Counter Strike: Condition Zero
Counter Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter Strike: Source
Day Of Defeat
Day Of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
DOOM 3
DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil
DOOM Ultimate, DOOM II, Final DOOM
Garry's Mod
Half Life
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Half Life 2: Lost Coast
Half Life: Blue Shift
Half Life: Opposing Force
Half Life: Source
Heretic: Shadows of the Serpent Riders
Hexen: Beyond Heretic
Hexen: Deathkings of the citadel
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2
Hitman: Bloodmoney
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Jagged Alliance 2: Gold Pack
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
Prey
Quake
Quake: Scourge of Armagon
Quake: Dissolution of Eternity
Quake II
Quake III
Quake III (Team Arena)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Ricochet
Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
Wings of Prey
Wolfenstein 3D
Wolfenstein 3D: Spear of Destiny

Non-Steam Games included:
Starcraft II
World of Warcraft Account

*there is a physical copy of Starcraft II, but no physical copies of WoW with the exception of the last expansion, that being said, I will be giving the logon of my bnet account so that the digital copy may be acquired.

With all this, what would be a good estimate to sell this quickly? I'm not, not putting a version of Windows 7 fully cracked.

Selling your computer necessitates selling your steam account? wat?

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW URIEL.

You're not going on another mission!

Haha, no not another mission. Other reasons.
Would a grand be too much to ask?
I never over-clocked the hardware, so everything should be in good order. I'm even offering to help with any parts if they ever went bad.

I would say in the 1000-1200 area. The actual system should only be about 5-600, but all the added games, and hardware like the monitor, soundcard, mouse, headset, etc make up quite a bit.

Hey thar Quix, been a while. If you know anyone in Utah that needs a comp, I'll cut em a deal and throw in my giant corner desk.

I'm guessing 900 if I want it to go quick?

I'd rather not say. It's not hard economic times or me spending too much time on here, just something that came up that I would like to deal with pronto.

The computer is probably somewhere in the $500 range.

For the Steam account, maybe a couple hundred, IF you can find someone that is really into PC gaming and hasn't played no more then a few of those games before.

Then I might have to take a hit and just include the games for free. 700 bones?

Now when you say, "disable", would this be because of a VAC violation or other reasons?

I've had this account since Steam was available, never had a VAC violation, cheated, attempted cheating, or exploited in game mechanics. Not justifying selling my account if I'm not allowed to sell it, but whomever that would receive it would get a nothing but clean record and would be able to change the password to whatever they wish, preventing me from ever accessing the account.

I feel like $700 would be a very good deal.

If Valve finds out you don't have control of the account anymore, they will disable the account. Simple as that. You cannot even give it away. Even if you were to do so, you can't change your primary email address associated with steam, so you'd have to give that email account away with it as well. Actually, I think if you got in after they had you use your email account as your login, you might be alright in that regard, since he/she won't need it. But the email address you initially registered it with is permanently associated with the account.

As for the PC and all the peripherals, I'd say its probably worth $1,000-$1,200 since you have all the other stuff like the monitor, speakers, etc.

Then I might have to take a hit and just include the games for free. 700 bones?

Now when you say, "disable", would this be because of a VAC violation or other reasons?

I've had this account since Steam was available, never had a VAC violation, cheated, attempted cheating, or exploited in game mechanics. Not justifying selling my account if I'm not allowed to sell it, but whomever that would receive it would get a nothing but clean record and would be able to change the password to whatever they wish, preventing me from ever accessing the account.

I feel like $700 would be a very good deal.

Why the hell do you have to give the games away for free which would still be a violation of Steam policies? Just keep the damn thing until you want it later in time.

Why the hell do you have to give the games away for free which would still be a violation of Steam policies? Just keep the damn thing until you want it later in time.

Sweetens the deal. I would like to sell this computer asap.

Are you trying to fuel a drug habit or something?

>< No no no, I've never experimented with drugs nor will I ever. No addiction is involved.

An abortion only costs $420, I'm sure there are better ways to come up with that amount.

If you seriously sell all that you will be pissing away alot of money. If I were you I would keep the steam collection for the future and just sell the PC, then again I don't know what your exact issue is.

Sorry Uriel but I don't know anyone who is looking for a computer right now.

Id give you $300 for it, but I wouldnt want any of the games or extras, just the tower. So maybe if you sell those elsewhere?

$400 would be a reasonable price for the computer, and $300 for the Steam account, so I'd say you could get away with asking for $700. There are a lot of good games on that list.

Back