September 1st

gweedodogg69 said:
wow...my birthday :D. I get my 4800+ on that day as well, I cannot wait :D:D.:bounce:

Can't wait for what? DoD:S? Psh, I just reaaallly don't think it's going to come out Sept 1st...

Spet 1st would be awesome, but I'm not 'waiting' for that date anymore...one day it will be in my damn games list and I don't care when as long as it's before christmas.

Ive paid aswell, just gimmeh the stupid game, update it whilst I'm playing.

blinking halo said:
im pretty sure sept. 1 will pass uneventful with no word from valve.

You act like they should care about September 1st. Its not a release date, its another work day. :rolleyes:

One day away from the 'aimed for' release date, and...... nothing.

Looks like we have a bit more of a wait on our hands.

Lets see, whos the most conveniant person to blame? Begins with an 'L' and ends with an 'ombardi'? :)

I really doubt the game is coming out tomorrow. Or even anytime in September. VALVe would have said something by now.

It would be sweet if Valve really did release DOD:S on Sept.1. That's my birthday!:thumbs:

I think DoD and LC will be released at the end of 1UP's media blitz :p

Not that I don't like Valve or anything because I do, but I knew they would not relelase a beta of dods on the 1st of Sept, because they are horrible when it comes to speculating on release dates. I hope its out this month though, hope they use the hl2 ragdolls instead of the stupid slow ones in css.

DjBourgeoisie said:
I hope its out this month though, hope they use the hl2 ragdolls instead of the stupid slow ones in css.

You obviously don't know how physics work.

You obviously don't know how physics work.

Disturbed is obviously just being a punk, dont listen to him...

We all know HL2's physics are different...CSS modified them, and we know that HL2's bodies fall faster and more realistically than CSS's.

Dont get techincal, you know what he god damn meant...

Wow..got me all excited for nothing, was REALLY looking forward to DOD:S because I didnt like the HL mod, and I thought this would be better, they just made my day worse.

why bother saying sept. 1st of they dont know if they can release it then? Its annoying......

Damn, and I thought today was going to be the day...

So i'm the only one who read this here: http://www.dayofdefeat.pexgames.com/ (http://www.dayofdefeat.pexgames.com/news/1125497150.html)

Doug Lombardi said:
We're targeting late September for making DoD: Source available to everyone. At that time it will be available for purchase from Steam as well as in retail packs. And like CS:Src, we plan to continue to develop and expand upon it frequently via Steam's auto update functionality.

He said LATE SEPTEMBER !!!!!

So we have to wait one month for the release or another releasdate.

Back