Server looking for clans or even possibly this site..

D

dy5c0

i have a 22 man TF2 server, that my group of friends like 4 of us use every now and again.. but id like to see it populated so that it would make it more fun..
anyways i was just posting to see if any clans wanted to use this or even possibly halflife2.net.. i would be willing to give admin, to the mains in the clan so you could use for whatever... it has all the maps and custom maps..
im not looking for money or anything, would just like more people to use it..
thanks
get back

Unfortunately, the fact you have custom maps is going to squash that idea quick. For some reason a lot of people here are convinced that anything custom is crap.

well yeah, its a 24/7 dustbowl and gravelpit, but i have all the custom maps.
so clans or whoever can change at anytime

Dustbowl and gravelpit... tasty.

Sounds good to me :)

I vote it be a Halflife2.net server if you get rid of the custom maps, cause I ain't gonna be patient and download them from the server. And I'm sure no one else will either.

I vote it be a Halflife2.net server if you get rid of the custom maps, cause I ain't gonna be patient and download them from the server. And I'm sure no one else will either.

He said they aren't on the rotation, just on the server...

Unfortunately, the fact you have custom maps is going to squash that idea quick. For some reason a lot of people here are convinced that anything custom is crap.

99% of them are crap!

that would be brilliant! I miss the old hl2.net servers.
Whats the ip of this server? ill come play with you guys.
and what wrong with custom maps?

Sorted, give us the IP, make sure there is no custom maps on the rotation, keep dusty and gravelpit on the go, and it'll be full alot more often :)

Quit bitching about the customs, y'all, he's already said they aren't on the rotation.

Either way, he was willing to give admin to the seniors. So anything we don't like can be screwed off, and it'd be a fun server.

Hand over the IP, i've been looking for a dusty/gravelpit server.

The IP address is 64.237.39.212
it is called
Dead Men Killing! blah blah blah
not really blah blah but the other just names maps...
well consider it for hl2.net.. id be glad to add your tag to it..
anyways hit me back check out the server

and honestly i like a lot of the customs maps.. some of them are really fun and challenging..
but yet some are extremely stupid..
but you are right.. everytime i switch the server to a custom map.. it just clears out..

also.. anyone in this server.. who is admin or high ranking.. pst me in game
dy5c0 is my account or [email protected]
or send me an email with your steam id.. and ill shoot you admin

just dont changes maps. dont mess with client info..
and do be lame
i pay for this server out of my pocket..
so just dont be a dick.. and i wont mind giving limited admin.. all i ask is people to populate the server..

You won't find immaturity here, merely competition. You've come to the right place since our servers shut down, so a thanks is in order :)

dustbowl and gravelpit 24/7 should be good..ill try and give it a bash

of course its always empty.. :( i try to fill it up its quite hard..
im telling you.. if you guys populate the server.. ill pretty much make it a HL2.net server.. of course no admins have gotten back to me about that?
so if you want this to be done just hit me up.. and try to populate..

I tried looking for the place yesterday by IP but it didn't show. I'll try again sometime soon.

64.237.39.212 called Dead Men Killing
add it to favorites then youll see it a lot.

Back