Sexy but ultimately stupid

bam23 said:
Is that green horn coming out of that black guy's head or is he just happy to be in this movie?
Are you kidding?
Zack don't like foos making fun of his hair.

He knows thai fu. :afro:

He looks like he's old enough to have have gray hair, had it not been dyed green. Plus he's not wearing sunglasses!

worst example of green/blue screen I have seen in years...hell our TV Show looks better than this...

CptStern said:
yes I have ...kick, punch, mash button, repeat ad nauseum ...but then again I think all fighting games are one-dimensional ..my opinion

Hold your thought there buddy...mortal kombat is a fighting game and the first movie was awesome...the second was awful...if it never had a sequel, it would have been awesome..but no..stupid hollywood messed it up, as they messed everything else up.

Besides Dead or Alive is a stupid choice for a movie..just another fighting movie..but mortal kombat was interesting, cause of the fatalities, the characters and SCORPION!!! So I agree that dead or alive sucks ass and should not be made into a movie...but unfortunatly it is....stupid directors and producers are at it again.

dream431ca said:
Hold your thought there buddy...mortal kombat is a fighting game and the first movie was awesome...the second was awful...if it never had a sequel, it would have been awesome..but no..stupid hollywood messed it up, as they messed everything else up.

Later this year theres a new Mortal Kombat movie coming out, apparently the people who made the second one realised they screwed up and the third movie is going to be a lot better, and they're going to completely disreguard the second movie. Excellent. Finally some compensation.

And ah yes, Ermac pwns Scorpion *dodges flaming garbage*

dream431ca said:

Besides Dead or Alive is a stupid choice for a movie..just another fighting movie..but mortal kombat was interesting, cause of the fatalities, the characters and SCORPION!!! So I agree that dead or alive sucks ass and should not be made into a movie...but unfortunatly it is....stupid directors and producers are at it again.

meh mediocre at best made by a hack director. Now had you said street fighter I'd agree ..only because of Raul Julia (Bison) who was smart enough to not take it seriously and Jean Claude Van damme who was too stupid to realise he should do the same

M. Bison was an awesome character in the Street Fighter games. He was one of the more interesting ones... and the one I remember the most vividly.

lol....Im gonna have a box of tissues..and watch this movie alone :p

If I see no bouncing jubblies in the trailers, this won't be a proper DoA movie D:

OCybrManO said:
M. Bison was an awesome character in the Street Fighter games. He was one of the more interesting ones... and the one I remember the most vividly.
Raul Julia said:
GAAAME OVAAAAAAH!
Best quote of the movie.

OCybrManO said:

ya only reason to watch that movie ...I like the late Julia, he was an excellent actor but had too few roles ..guess he wasnt pretty enough

CptStern said:
meh mediocre at best made by a hack director. Now had you said street fighter I'd agree ..only because of Raul Julia (Bison) who was smart enough to not take it seriously and Jean Claude Van damme who was too stupid to realise he should do the same

How did he not take it seriously. He was the only actor whose acting was actually good in that entire film. Raul Julia is the mother****ing man. But, if I had the choice between watching Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter, I'm going to watch Mortal Kombat.

DeusExMachinia said:
How did he not take it seriously. He was the only actor whose acting was actually good in that entire film. Raul Julia is the mother****ing man. But, if I had the choice between watching Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter, I'm going to watch Mortal Kombat.

heheh words that should NEVER be said in the same sentence:

jean claude van damme

acting

good

God what the **** is wrong with people? HOT GIRLS CAN'T FIGHT.

Ugh, yes, fine, was. Its unfortunate Street Fighter was his final movie :|. Man dies doing one of the worst movies ever released.

It wasn't as bad as Street Fighter The Move The Video Game.

Devon Aoki has been cast as a sword weilding babe in so many movies now, it leaves me wondering if she'd actually be able to handle a sword really well in real life.

Edit: Actually wait. It's only been two movies...but with Sin City sequels not too far off...well....

I love Kung fu movies... I love hot chicks.. i love hot chicks kicking ass!... I loved Kill bill and lady snowblood.... im sure i'll like this movie.

11410608313na.jpg

Smiling corpse?

... I would be too >.>

:hmph: What the hell is with the purple haired girl? It looks cheezy enough but thats going a bit too far.

But lets see if we can tell which one, if any, is holding the damn katana right.

Edit: The temple roof reminds me of either playdough or lego :rolleyes:

Back