Shaun of the Dead

Fishlore

Tank
Reaction score
I just saw this movie. Have to say I loved it. I'm from the states and I was warned by a friend from London that I may not like it. He warned that Americans *might* not enjoy/understand the humor. I thought it was a great movie.

them Brits...thinkin' we're too lowbrow to understand their brand of humor. that was a great movie, and i understood AND appreciated every bit of humor in it.

What wasn't their to understand? It was pretty low intelligence humor...but maybe that is because I am not British and didn't understand it...even though I thought I did.

true... now snatch...i admit i had some problems understanding certain...umm... well, words in snatch

i'm not saying snatch wasn't a quality film...i loved every minute of it... i'm just a silly american with ADHD who has trouble understanding his fellow southerners, much less the english equivalents

it was funny, but BAD TASTE was 100x better

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
true... now snatch...i admit i had some problems understanding certain...umm... well, words in snatch

The only words that I found hard to understand in Snatch were the words flying out of the Pikey's mouths...and I don't think they were meant to be completely understood.

Saw it tonight. LOVED THE END...best ending for any zombie movie ive ever seen..hilarious.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:

What isn't there to understand

Blagged=Robbed, even bullet tooth Tony explained what the word meant :thumbs:

Back