Shotgun(s)

House

Reaction score
They are way to powerful and accurate from a long range. These weapons should be useless in long range combat, but every where I see, people are getting hs with shotguns from 100 yards. WTF?

They really need to balance the shotguns because they are way too powerful.

they will balance everything when the time comes...
CS2 will rock your world.

Pump action shotgun is the true warrior's weapon, go whine about the awp instead nub! :LOL:

And She you don't have a friggin' clue do you? they didn't change the weapons, they've always been balanced.

CB | Para said:
Pump action shotgun is the true warrior's weapon, go whine about the awp instead nub! :LOL:
Did you just call him a nub?

:).

Timech187

Given that the only weapon values they changed from 1.6 values were those of the para, I'll put this one down to people's perception.

I stand by what I once said on IRC - I wish Valve would release a CS patch that didn't actually change anything, then just sit and watch everyone bitch about how the weapons are all different, the recoil has changed, movement is all "n00bified" etc

Pi Mu Rho said:
Given that the only weapon values they changed from 1.6 values were those of the para, I'll put this one down to people's perception.

I stand by what I once said on IRC - I wish Valve would release a CS patch that didn't actually change anything, then just sit and watch everyone bitch about how the weapons are all different, the recoil has changed, movement is all "n00bified" etc

Yea like when you give some idiot a bag of aregono (I don't know how to spell it) and they smoke it and act all high then look like an asshole when you tell them what it really was. I bet VALVe already has done something like that but just not said anything about it.

That would be funny. Just fill the update with hundreds of mb of old files and config files. All 1kb each. That would be funny.

Or they could release a patch which stopped the game working. Then I bet people would still bitch about the fact that the awp is now too weak, or that there's a new bug where the Ts can run upside down.

- Less sense than a American Hobos cup -
Dekstar

riTuaL said:
Yea like when you give some idiot a bag of aregono (I don't know how to spell it) and they smoke it and act all high then look like an asshole when you tell them what it really was. I bet VALVe already has done something like that but just not said anything about it.

Oregano, and I've actually sold a bag of it to some guy :LOL:

Apparently, you're all a bunch of noobs and think it's ok that the shotgun is ridiculously powerful. I can't wait to find you on a server and knife you in the throat.

So you got popped in the head by a shotgun, you come here and complain about it and we're the noobs? right :rolleyes:

Try playing with it on a full map cycle and see for yourself how it's like.

House said:
Apparently, you're all a bunch of noobs and think it's ok that the shotgun is ridiculously powerful. I can't wait to find you on a server and knife you in the throat.
Unless the said noob auto-shotties you to death.

If it happened just once I wouldn't care. But it happens an awful lot, even to other people when I'm spectating. It may have something to do with the laggy hit boxes but whatever it is, it needs to be fixed.

I'd rather them balance out the auto-snipers than anything else right now.

I haven't played too much with them but I think the shotguns are still with the same strenght than before. Sometimes it seems more powerful because of the new model, it has actually a lot of influence ( now to me the P-90 seems much more stronger, for example, but probably for others,no).

It almost seems like a regression in the beta. At first, pumps were awesome. Then they toned it down so at mid to long range it does around 10-30 dmg a hit. Now in 1.0, it seems like they are back to their awesome status. What gives?

Back