• No, ever

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • No, not in aftermath

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Spike

I rele think that alyx should die. All she does is get in ur way the whole time. Lets see wat u think.:sniper:

She should be raped........thats what i think...and i think that my thinking is pretty normal....thats what i think...

Alyx should not die, she has got some importance to the game, and from what i have read about aftermath you will be spending more time with her. If she dies then i think they will be killing off a good character.
(plus i think you ment to put never in the poll options but you've put ever)

well we know already she isn't dead when aftermath begins. but hopefully she'll be dead by the time it ends. lol no not really, i actually don't care much. i just want to know how on earth she survived at the top of the citadel. she was a split second away from her doom. i guess maybe because g-man will save her along with gordon, but why?

Alyx Die?

No don't let her die

She's like the cuutest person in the game

And she opens all those doors and things for you

And sometimes she gives you secrets

I vote for No,Ever

Soz about this poll, my bro went onto my account and he is rele gay and a retard. SOZ scrap this poll.plz

CombinePolice said:
No don't let her die

She's like the cuutest person in the game

And she opens all those doors and things for you

And sometimes she gives you secrets

I vote for No,Ever
Don't forget she looked at your crotch once.

I think she should die, running around with a crappy gun like rambo in a city is way over a head for a girl. So let her die and Gordon and Barny can fight like 2 men with balls and kickass.

What the **** do you mean soap opera?
Alyx acted normal. She was independent, but at the same time, gentle. Honestly, I hate to be an asshole, but most of the people shouting kill her are probably 16 and have no girlfriends. Honestly, she wasn't that bad at all.

r2000 said:
What the **** do you mean soap opera?
Alyx acted normal. She was independent, but at the same time, gentle. Honestly, I hate to be an asshole, but most of the people shouting kill her are probably 16 and have no girlfriends. Honestly, she wasn't that bad at all.

I think is exactly the opposit, only a stupid kid can like the storyline of HL2: the daughter of your best friend kidnapped by the bad boss, and you must save her!
WOW! very original... :dozey:
The real storyline of HL2 is the first part on the train and the end with the g-man, the rest is generally shit.

Star said:
I think is exactly the opposit, only a stupid kid can like the storyline of HL2: the daughter of your best friend kidnapped by the bad boss, and you must save her!
WOW! very original... :dozey:
The real storyline of HL2 is the first part on the train and the end with the g-man, the rest is generally shit.
She wasn't kidnapped. I shouldn't even be responding if your that stupid. It was for dramatic tension. Not that you can appreciate it.

What game have you played?! Alyx and her father was both kidnapped by dr. Breen.
And sorry, but that kind of storyline are made for people like you that don't like a movie if there are not at least a love scene, some explosion or a "funny" and completely useless character like DOG.
I think HL2 should be a sience fiction game, not a b-movie.

If Gman saves alyx, then she wil know about the Gman (duh), my point being....she can talk and will spread the word, and the Gman may hafta explain what's going on with Gordon.

Gman: "It will all make sense in the course of *when i save alyx and she finds out about me in aftermath*

Spike said:
I rele think that alyx should die. All she does is get in ur way the whole time. Lets see wat u think.:sniper:
LOL!? man she doesn't even deserve to die.. what are u talking about? Actually I am very thankful that valve has created such a beautiful woman as her.. she doesn't deserve to die.. too pretty.. and buy the way.. what a *** do mean she gets in your way all the time? you mean the squadmembers? ohh yea those assholes.. Pardon me gordon, sry doc, let me get out of your way, wuupps.. god i hate them! ;)

I reckon it would be good if she died. Although I like her, it would be crazy for the story line.

Alyx must survive the explosion. She's the only one who knows where she hid Kleiner.

But seriously, I don't see why many of you guys would be quick to kill her off. An Alyx-Gordon relationship would never happen. Valve didn't like the idea of Gordon falling in love if Half-Life were to become a movie, so why would they do it in the games? Alyx is there to add to the realism of the world that's been created. Having a female in the main cast makes things more interesting anyway. If Alyx was killed off, who would we be left with? Mossman? Ha.

She's already dead leoleoeleoeleoel LET THE SPECULATIONS BEGIN!

I must say to u "A True Canadian" you're very funny.. and I agree with you the whole thing you said.. but the (phhh laugh) last one was good one! lol

But Dr.Kleiner isn't that important.. As a matter of fact Alyx is more important than he is, but I still don't get it? why does everyone hate that girl?

What is wrong with a relationship in a game? A game isn't just all about: KILL KILL KILL!It must have a story that explains why are you even killing all the time like HL2 does..And I will be very thankful if Alyx survives Aftermath.

No, I never want her to die.

I want her father to be killed infront of her face so she can totally flip and try and either:

a) Storm a combine spire with a **** load of automatic weapons laying waste to every one of those traitor ****s she lays her eyes on.

b) Doomsday device that ends up tearing the earth apart creating Xen.

She shouldn't die in Aftermath. Maybe in HL3 or some other expansion but not in Aftermath.

I think she is too important to the story to kill off. She seems like the one that would lead the resistance against the combine, and they need a leader. If she dies then who would lead and keep the resistance organized? Certainly not gordon, hes more of a special agent than a leader. Eli cant because he has a pegleg and cant fight. I guess barney could do it, now that I think about it. He seems like a good leader. But still he isnt as powerful or influential as alyx is.

Lawyer has a...strange obsession with Mossman. Mostly due to his liking of older women.

Back