Should you be an action figure?

Sgt.Tibbs

Spy
Reaction score
I saw a thread earlier and it had a *gasp* Gordon Freeman action figure! now the question remains, should you be one?

I'm afraid mine would not be fit for children.

Should I be one?

Only if I come with a harpoon gun and a baby velociraptor.

I know i should be, in my signature hoodie, necklaces, fruity hawaiian shirt and jeans

Mine would have karate chop action. But his arms and hands would be immobile. :naughty:

Does this mean me or my internet incarnation? Because I'm a lot different in actual life.

"Should I be an Action Figure"?..... HELL F*CKING YES!?!

You don't look much like a turtle or a zombie... you might be sued for false advertising.

I got the kung fu grip, press a button on my back and I'll use it on myself.

I come with interchangable, real-cloth clothes, but out of the box I'm just in underwear.

Pull my string and I say fifteen different phrases including: "Seriously," "F*CK!" and "Don't talk about Race-X."

I'm fully poseable, but you're probably just gonna take me out of the box and sit me down at my Desk Playset (sold separately) for authentic Darkside action.

My action figure would be shit. My poseable joints would be stiff, hair wouldn't style and I'd generally fall apart.

Suitable for 18+.

My action figure line would have one of me that would grow in water, so you could have a spongy gelatanous single colored fetus size of me to hold.

Mine would technically just be an accessory - albeit, the most kickass accessory ever to grace the toy industry. One fit only to be worn by a select few action figures deemed to be adequately kickass (ie - proportionately sized). Even then, the figure you attach it to would probably melt from sheer awesome overload. That and a series of magnifying glasses strategically placed down the shaft.

You don't wear the Bad Hat. The Bad Hat wears you. ಠ_ಠ

Also, I'm still waiting for someone to use the "warning: may contain small pieces" joke...

Mine would be equipped with a suit, be fully posable for camwhoring sessions, and be armed with microphone, briefcase, alcohol and death ray.

-Angry Lawyer

I'd be made outa that funky material that regenerates itself (the pigs that a guy whips at the ground).

Hell yeah! Although I don't think an action figure could capture al of my awesomeness. Especially not when I grow long hair again. My hair is the source of my powers.

My action figure would have pre-beaten dead rat, my own personal zoo, the elusive jackalope in my right hand and the phase would be "UBER FAIL!!!" if you squeezed my legs together. i would come with my own AK-47 Assault Rifle pointed at the G-man paper target... *teehee*

There's already a Sigmund Freud action figure.

But as for a Sulkdodds one, I...I don't know. Any ideas?

Short recoil is the only one that deserves any type of action figure....

Yes No

Only if it had a silenced MP5

anything else is simply not me.

... the only time i have... oh wait wrong moderator... i was about to say the nly time sulkdodds came around was to close a thread, it's actually PiMunRoe or whatever

"Should you be an action figure?"

m_ad00360a7fdc3485706543e5882ba31b.jpg

Stern, you never cease to amaze me. Thread over.

Back