Show us your computer desk!

moni1.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, only have a phonecam :(

I need a new desk pretty badly. I tried putting my new monitor on it and it flexed so far i thought it was going to break, so that ones a no go. Probably gonna pay the ikea a visit next week next week.

I'm also a bit messy :p

CptStern said:
LoL heheh that was hilarious ..I forwarded a copy to my wife :) she thinks I'm crazy hanging out here, and Now I have proof ;)

btw you forgot to name the kid: his name is "Tuuluuwaq" which means "dont eat the yellow snow" in Eskimo ;)

You did? :O

...spelling and other such mistakes included?

Farrowlesparrow said:
You did? :O

...spelling and other such mistakes included?

but of course :)

actually she's amazed at some of you here ..thinks we're a clever bunch (for the most part) She was amazed/dumbfounded when I told her about the whiteboard incidents, valve tests etc ..thinks we're all a little nutty when it comes to HL2 ...but then I showed her the E3 video ..she said: "wow that looks cool"

she also says I spend too much time talking to you guys :)

CptStern said:
but of course :)

actually she's amazed at some of you here ..thinks we're a clever bunch (for the most part) She was amazed/dumbfounded when I told her about the whiteboard incidents, valve tests etc ..thinks we're all a little nutty when it comes to HL2 ...but then I showed her the E3 video ..she said: "wow that looks cool"

she also says I spend too much time talking to you guys :)
If anything you don't talk to us enough! :O

heh tell that to the mods ..they think I babble way too much :)

Just got back from my nightly bike ride...

Took a photo of my very messy desktop, like I said before I've been working on my art. Oh yeah, and the flash on the camera made it seem really bright. At night like now, that light you see behind is what lights everything up so it a lot softer, and easy on the eyes.

I have a second picture...maybe you should forward this to your wife :p Its just a scribble, but I think you will get the picture.

Attachments

• Go Canada!.JPG
    Go Canada!.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 459
h00dlum said:
IKEA desks is teh rockz..

i have one of those too :)

lol, 99% of swedes furnitures is IKEA. I belive that ALL furnitures in my house is IKEA.

Tr0n said:
I have the same damn desk! :D

Copycat. :p

Heh, I'd like a new one. My keyboard holder just fell off the other day, thus why my keyboard is on the top now.

Ok,
MR-00699_COMPUTER_DESK.jpg

Thats part one, i'll send another part every week for you to do as a puzzle

Neutrino said:
Copycat. :p

Heh, I'd like a new one. My keyboard holder just fell off the other day, thus why my keyboard is on the top now.
I installed my keyboard holder...and I don't even use it.I keep my keyboard and mouse (logitech mx duo) on the top. :|

Edit:Holy shit....I just noticed you also have the same colored bed sheets as I do.

Flying Wing Desk

As I do not have a digital camera I've been forced to scrounge on the internet for pictures of my desk. Its pretty slick I got it for christmas from my dad, otherwise I'd have had to wait till....forever to get it. heres some pics I found, btw the whole thing swivels around the center hub, and its about ... 9 feet when stretched out in a line. Center Hub
Couldn't find a large image of it, but heres a smaller one, and it seems the problems people were having with it aren't apparent in mine, such as the center hub only being held on by glue...!!! Mines attached by a big mother 5 inch bolt thats bolted into the frame, holds my 21 inch crt monitor just fine.
Flying Wing Desk
A much better picture, you can see how small it is by comparing the keyboard thats in the picture. Bigger Picture

heh, that's the desk I was going to go for but I couldn't find it plus I decided against glass so I went for mine ( the uber leet wood version ;) ).

I have some amazing shots of your desk and its potential, Blue2.

Shall have to dig them up for you.

Wow nice pics D33, ya its a pretty sweet desk, my favourite feature on it is the swivel thats on the platform where you put your case, makes getting to the back of it super easy. The glas is REALLY durable, I've got my 21 inch crt monitor on there and it prlly weighs in at 80-90 lbs, and I've yet to see any wear or tear on it, and I've had it for a year. Definitly not cheap though. I like what they did with the desk though in those pics, really shows off the potential. It seems lots of people were bitching about on the net and it was a really shitty product at one time, but they improved lots of things about it. I got mine at EQ3, in Canada, where I live....maybe that was obvious. Anyways thanks for the pics. Wish I had a digital camera to show it off.

Blue

Dasparov said:
Ok,
MR-00699_COMPUTER_DESK.jpg

Thats part one, i'll send another part every week for you to do as a puzzle
lmao!

i like you! :cheers:

Back