Sign here if you've been...

McCoy

Reaction score
A. Overteamed all game by hackers.

B.Do hack.

C.Or just plain hate those people in CSS that seem like they hack but they're just good.

*sign* (does not hack though)

I hate Brick because he hacks all the time when I'm trying to have a friendly game. He thinks we're playing a stupid thing like Hackusations, BUT I REALLY JUST WANT TO PLAY! STOP CHEATING BRICK!

He keeps getting me banned too :(.

On a serious note: I rarely encounter cheaters, and haven't done so for months despite server hopping ALL THE TIME. I also do not cheat. And no, I rarely meet people who I think cheat but are instead just good. Except Brick. But he cheats.

Brick certainly is an exception from what I've heard from just you lawls.

Hackers are more evident if you stay on the same server, I guess. Really annoys me because there's little you can do about it. Especially the worst hackers. Takes forever for an admin to come along as well

I plain hate CS : S.

CS:S is for intense uber nerds, or people who like to get shot and wait for 3 minutes just to get shot again.

-dodo

Repetitive? Amen.

-Ooooh, future quooooote-

CS:S is for intense uber nerds, or people who like to get shot and wait for 3 minutes just to get shot again.

-dodo

Well I play competitively now, so I enjoy it in the same way people enjoy sports. With your logic, every sport sucks. Anyway, it also means I don't encounter the public server problems mentioned, because I never play on pubs. Except with dekstar. But then we play just for the sport of chasing everyone away due to symptom C.

Then GTFO and let the thread die.

Anyone ever killed 2hackers before? I remember when we got so fed up with two hackers on the other team we all stuck together and killed them.

Yes i killed a hacker before in his face. And ive been called a hacker :D

C.

I'm so bad at CS it's funny. Although, it's a bit sad thinking automatically that people hack just because they can kill you multiple times.

I prefer to shoot people in the back in CS.

Well, I thought I was gonna let this thread die. I guess not.

-dodo

I know what you mean but once you get past the anitial shitness then it's a really good game. I was exactly the same if you have played FPS games before then you should be fine after a week. If you don't play FPS games then you're owned.

Back