Site Feedback

Onions

Reaction score
I'd just like to say that Zerimski smells like a public toilet. That is all.

oo, and in the modifications section, can you add a column to let us know if there is a public download available for each? I knew I had an idea :)

OMG hax! Someone removed Onions from the hl2.net team :p. Conspiricy theories are on their way:p. But from the evidence in this thread id say its because of zerimski's hygine problems :D

My only hygene problem stems from the fact that Onions doesn't have any ;)

i smell quite fantastic thanks. can't believe you warned me, i'm going to complain, Munro has gone without my whining for too long :E

I miss onions.. every second. he was such an amazing, dedicated, enthusiastic, enthralling member of the team.

Onions, i love you. ;(

Wait...wtf?

Onions retired also?!?!?!

Onions, TDE, Qck, and Farrow. :|

Onions left ages ago... you can't have missed him that much!! :p

I didn't notice.

Onions just isn't important I guess. :LOL:

I feel bad now for being such a cold hearted bastard. :(

Oh well.

The old mod team is dropping like flies!

Munro is next, mark my words. Then er, Chris? Badger maybe?

I never knew Onions was a mod in the first place...

The more you know.

i was important! hotsoup just can't focus without cups of tea.
"Munro is next, mark my words." He should've been first! :D

If Munro disappeared, I doubt we'd even notice.

Pi Mu Rho said:
If Munro disappeared, I doubt we'd even notice.

or care...

*spontaneously combusts as Munro laughs in an evil manner from the shadows*

Onions said:
i was important! hotsoup just can't focus without cups of tea.
"Munro is next, mark my words." He should've been first! :D
No, no. You were impotent. There's a big difference :p

Danimal said:
I never knew Onions was a mod in the first place...

The more you know.

Ummm..

If Onions is a mod then someone needs to work on his AI....

:p

Domenico

Ahh, I remember Onions. From what I remember, he has a similar disdain on copyright infringement mods as I do. And possibly a hatred of mod team leaders who didn't do anything, but expected everyone to join their mod and make it for them. Although, I could have just described any senior member of the boards there. He's someone to be looked up to. What a legend.

Although, Onions, as you've probably noticed, the Modding forums are pretty much the same as you left them. Full of people begging for team members to make a mod for them, and IP infringements. And combinations of the aforementioned.

-Angry Lawyer

Sure you're not getting him confused with me?

I think I just described every moderator on this messageboard.

-Angry Lawyer

Tr0n said:
OK, cmon, try and tell me this isn't spam!!! It does not even have ONE SINGLE LETTER to your reply! Although I admit it does convey well. :) Just pokin fun atcha tr0n (and hotsoup)!

MajorPayne said:
OK, cmon, try and tell me this isn't spam!!! It does not even have ONE SINGLE LETTER to your reply! Although I admit it does convey well. :) Just pokin fun atcha tr0n (and hotsoup)!
:LOL:

Actually it does.... : s t a r e :

Get rid of the spaces and it makes this :stare:...still has the letters tho. ;)

We don't spam like that constantly anyways...only just to joke around.We are forum oldies...so in a sense we do have some right. :p

Mods resigning...HL2's team falling apart? It would seem the prophecies of Sulkdoddamus were correct...

Back