Sleeping Beauty... Too Sexy?

Reginald

Reaction score
We all had a Disney Princess we fantasized about... didn't we?

So which one was it?

Mine, as the thread title says, is Sleeping Beauty. She's everything I want in a woman; beautiful and sleeping.

sleeping-beauty-1.jpg

Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
Just found her damn sexy.
On land atleast.

Wedding-Princess-Ariel.jpg

Edit: Actually it's a tie between her and Jasmine.
Disney-Princess-Jasmine3.jpg

Both at the same time perhaps? :D

I had friends who weren't allowed to watch these movies as children.

Sleeping beauty because there was magic and "evilness" in it.

and the Little Mermaid because Ariel disobeys her father and ends up happy.

Disney Princess expert coming through make way plz

I like Aurora/Briar Rose as well, but for favorite I'm torn between Arista and Kidagakash.

Land Arielle of course, damn cute red head and she didn't talk, so she can't talk back when you demand something

Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
Just found her damn sexy.
On land atleast.

Edit: Actually it's a tie between her and Jasmine.

Good choices I prefer Ariel though.

Both at the same time perhaps? :D

:naughty:

This thread reminds me of that dude that married a cartoon character.:LOL:

And here I was expecting a discussion about the beautiful new blu-ray transfer, and why I should totally sell my one disc, full-frame edition to own this wonderful piece of animation history. And then you go and post Aurora in pink. Blue won damnit! BLUE!

Excuse me, I need to be alone.

Jessica Rabbit?
Not Disney, but I like
Jessica Rabbit IS Disney, but not a princess. If we were talking about non-princesses, we all know who the best is.

1169558679174.jpg

Does Alice in Wonderland count?
Lately Disney has been slapping Alice merchandise under the Disney Princesses label, but she is not a princess. The closest she's gotten has been in Kingdom Hearts, where she was a Princess of Heart, or in non-Disney Alice novels where she becomes a queen (which is a common theme for reimaginings of Alice).
She's supposed to be 9 years old.
Seven, actually.

1175760080950.jpg

Oh and Reg, I actually liked Atlantis, but agreed on Treasure Planet.

Yeah, i don't care, i'm picking Jessica rabbit because she IS the sexiest bitch EVER.

TINK, FAGET

wanna fight about it?

yes. If you look at no-tits Tinkerbell, then look at ****ing Jessica Rabbit, you'd have to love dick to pick Tinkerbell.

Because she's a Farrie...get it?

Speaking objectively, I always thought that Jessica Rabbit was basically a fur-fag shemale wannabe. I mean, that's clearly a wig, she trowels her makeup on, has implants and dresses in big glittery red dresses. She's clearly trying too hard.

I can be catty about other Disney characters too. They're the only ones who listen to me.

Tink doesn't need tits when she's got DAT ASS

1226897347738.jpg

DAT ASS

1229236988971.jpg

Speaking objectively, I always thought that Jessica Rabbit was basically a fur-fag shemale wannabe. I mean, that's clearly a wig, she trowels her makeup on, has implants and dresses in big glittery red dresses. She's clearly trying too hard.

I can be catty about other Disney characters too. They're the only ones who listen to me.

Jessica Rabbit wasn't a rabbit. She was a human. She only had the last name Rabbit because she was married to Roger.

I think that's what he means. She married a rabbit. She was indeed a furry.

Does anybody else realize that we're talking about cartoon characters...

I agree with Darkside, Tink FTFW.

Why do I imagine her saying 'Heeeyyy' in Fonzie's voice? Is it because this thread has already jumped the shark?
I demand someone draw Ariel wearing a leather jacket, jumping a shark.

Sorry, no artistic skill. Here, have some equality.

frog2-1.jpg

About time too.

I find this thread disturbing in ways I can't quite express with words.

Kupo said:
have some equality

Hey what's up Maddy--I mean, Tiana.

That movie will be so good. It's being directed by John Musker and Ron Clements. It literally cannot fail.

Also, following that in 2010:

1203810963778.jpg

She becomes a princess, so it's relevant.

Locke said:
*pic of p-diddy here*
DAT ARIEL

1221854750188.png

Back