So I just realised I am a hippy...

She also threw out Chinese take-out I put in my fridge (yes, MY fridge) and made me turn off a video game once cause I was killing boars to level (animal violence). The RA actually said if it bothered her so much, I had to stop playing it around her.

She was a self-proclaimed hippy and vegan. Real "earthy."

Needless to say, I filed for a transfer asap. Took like 5 months of hell to get it though.
The obvious solution: pooper stick her it in.

She also threw out Chinese take-out I put in my fridge (yes, MY fridge) and made me turn off a video game once cause I was killing boars to level (animal violence). The RA actually said if it bothered her so much, I had to stop playing it around her.

She was a self-proclaimed hippy and vegan. Real "earthy."

Needless to say, I filed for a transfer asap. Took like 5 months of hell to get it though.

The more obvious solution to this would have been to show her the difference between real life and a ****ing video game. Slaughter a live boar in in your room when she is there while yelling **** YES LEVEL 10!!! And then to clean up you can make boar burgers. Mmmm mmmm.

Hippies are pretty cool, as long as they don't let their dreds get like this (A repost of mine):

136638.jpg

looks like this creature can sleep on its hair as a bed

Hippies are pretty cool, as long as they don't let their dreds get like this (A repost of mine):

136638.jpg

OHOHOHOHOHFUUUUUCK!

*chunder*

That is the most rank shit i have ever seen. It looks like wool that hasn't been shawn from a sheeps ass. ****in yuck :|

Do you see what long-term power outages can do to people?

lol

a pair of scissors would do fine. Or in this case, hedge clippers. It looks like he/she was leaning against a wall, for .. oh, I don't know, 35 years.

It's become a growth. It's living and breathing and has ambitions of its own

Back