So I Stepped Down

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
So, with the new site it is time for you all to know that I stepped down from staff. Not that I expect half of you to even remember who I am, apart from that chap who constantly tries to link to The Reticule all the time. (Haha, see what I did there eh? eh?) but yes, I stepped down from staff as it was painfully clear that I was unable to put in the time required to be an effective staff member.

I do like what they have done with the place, so I would like to offer a hearty congratulations to all the team who have made this transition come off smoothly, well as smoothly as is possible for our humble community.

With that, I am now a 'Tank'. Strange to see a normal forum title by my name after so long.

Much <3

I hope that now you'll have more time to get involved as a regular member, you slacker, you! <3

How much are you selling your staff position for? I'll buy it, $40 bucks.

Does this mean you're now at liberty to dish dirty information on your former team members?

ok...seriously my head exploded when this popped up. Haven't loggedd in for a few days and I come to a complete overhaul? EVEN THE NAME FREAKING CHANGED.

NO MOAR HL2.NET...NO MORE HELPLIFE2.NET...this really saddens me and I will remain sad for a few days until my brain adjusts to this mind****.

Now...can someone explain why this happened?

ok...seriously my head exploded when this popped up. Haven't loggedd in for a few days and I come to a complete overhaul? EVEN THE NAME FREAKING CHANGED.

NO MOAR HL2.NET...NO MORE HELPLIFE2.NET...this really saddens me and I will remain sad for a few days until my brain adjusts to this mind****.

Now...can someone explain why this happened?

It was all a big joke so we could laugh at you when you came back! Hahaha! Well that was fun.

Okay guys, we got Akira, let's go back to HL2.net.

It was all a big joke so we could laugh at you when you came back! Hahaha! Well that was fun.

Okay guys, we got Akira, let's go back to HL2.net.
okayguy.jpg

On the bright side...we're apparently allowed to swear now.

EDIT: Spy? Ugh..i feel naked and dirty now.

I prefer to think you stepped down in a blaze of glory, punching Glenn in the face before being subdued by Pi's horrifically strong brood of children, all the while screaming "You can have my moderation, but you'll never take my HL2.net!".

And then they did.

I know of you.
I accept and acknowledge your decrease in rank.

RIP Evo.

I will remember you fondly and your name will be honored as I ascend and strike down the moderators.

I enjoy the ability to mark all your posts from this point onwards as 'dumb' Willie. In fact this entire redesign is for that purpose alone.

The rating system is of course anonymous... right?
This has nothing to do with the previous poster's rating.
*shifty eyes*

edit:
god-dammit-3.png

And here am I forgetting to wish you happy Birthday a few days ago.

Hope it means you're putting more work into The Reticule!

Hey, I'm also a Tank. Perhaps the Tanks of the forum can go blow up some buildings with our main guns and run over unsuspecting campers. Or, if so inclined, we can gang up on the remaining survivors and make their life a living hell. I prefer the former, but it seems more likely that we're actually supposed to be the latter.

As if I'd forget who you are, boss.

Hope you'll poke around here a bit more now. :D

i DON'T LIKE THE CHANGE BECAUSE i CAN'T READ WHAT i'M TYPING AS i TYPE REPLIES OR NEW THREADS!!!!

Strange, at my work computer, the reply box at the bottom of a thread is the same color as the dark background and the text (so you cant see the letters as you type them)

At home now, though, and it's a white box with black text. Unless you guys changed it since I last logged in.

Nope, it's been the dark text on the white background the entire time.

Who are you crazy people still using IE? o_O

I know it's fashionable to hate IE and all, but it works fine for me.
It's not "fashionable". IE is actually a piece of shit browser that will render most sites wrongly.

At the very least you will be missing most of the decent features of CSS3. Everything you see will be a little "off".

IE9 is a hell of a lot better than IE8, but it still sucks. Unfortunately, not everyone has updated to 9 yet, which is probably the case here. Chances are, RakuraiTenjin, that you're using not only a bad browser, but an outdated version at that.

I left staff as well, Evo. Good to know us Welshies are sticking together!

Back