So this screenshot is from my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to point out the obvious but this is faker then the moon landing.

Isn't the screen shot from the EP2 SDK files? When you see the Borealis on the video screen. I remember in HL2 you could look at the advisor Breen was talking to in the SDK. The model was complete. I wonder if this is just the same thing with the Borealis & the background & someone has just grabbed that & put a menu over the top? Would be easy to do.

That's what I was thinking. Take the EP2 SDK, add some lighting, some water and that's what you'll get.

Yeah, like Valve would have that for the menu screen, it's obviously low quality low polygon count because it was meant to be on a fuzzy screen for a few seconds in Episode 2.

Annoying troll. Any one with some knowledge of the Half Life series could point out that was fake with their eyes 3 quarters closed.

When Valve mentions it, I'll believe it, untill then trollers carry on making naked Alyx and Vorts on Gmod. :rolleyes:

Valve abolished the loading of .bsp menu screens already. :/

Guys, you are all stupid! I played it too! Rizzo is right!

But damn is it hard! I'm stuck at this bit where all the clones of G-man are using karate moves on me after you kill Breen! But it's alright, the ice crabs were cool, the yeti-like garg was a bit of a pushover and the Shepard cameo was cool, like Rizzo said.

I'm stuck at the part where you have to defend Mossman from the snowlions.

help?

Ive just gone completely flacid.

Not even a wiggle now.

I'm stuck at the part where you have to make dinner of Barney.

Just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm stuck at the part where you have to make dinner of Barney.

Just can't bring myself to do it.
Me neither. I'm useless at cooking.

.... Hang on. We're meant to make dinner for Barney!
Ah ha. It's coming together now :cheers:

EP3 my a**e!!!

I'm now stuck at the part where you have to baby sit a baby headcrab while Gonarch goes to the store. The baby headcrab keeps getting killed when I feed it pasta! Any help or tips?

I'm now stuck at the part where you have to baby sit a baby headcrab while Gonarch goes to the store. The baby headcrab keeps getting killed when I feed it pasta! Any help or tips?

Have you tried just feeding it the pasta sauce? That's what I did and the headcrab didn't die. I'm stuck at the part where you have to duel mechabreen in a 3rd person fighting game-like crowbar duel. I can't find his weakness, and I tried using the Teleport to the Astral Plane skill.

Have you tried just feeding it the pasta sauce? That's what I did and the headcrab didn't die. I'm stuck at the part where you have to duel mechabreen in a 3rd person fighting game-like crowbar duel. I can't find his weakness, and I tried using the Teleport to the Astral Plane skill.

Thank you so much! It worked! I got so far afterwards! I think I'm near the end because I just killed the Mechabreen decoy and his pet monkey, Brucie.

Where can i get this episode 3???????

Wtf? Are you serious? It's out in every store! Haven't you seen the trailer?

Where Freeman kills some G-man clones, Obama's handicapped brother Okasama and then the Spartans from Halo then afterwards, goes near Alyx Vance and they get it on with Watchmen's Hallelujah playing in the background while Lance Vance from GTA swears revenge and calls Mechabreen for help who is with his pet monkey, Brucie?

lmao shepard gave me teh gluon gun and then i killed him into dead meat :afro:

I don't understand why this thread hasn't been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back