So whats your plan for the zombie apoc?

Guns

Lots of Guns

Guns you'll never see anywhere but videogames.

why, has it begun?

*grabs guns*

Take laptop, run to nearest police station, hope it's not infested with zombies, ask for gun, get no gun, find wifi, see if anyone else is still on hl2.net and try and coordinate, die.

Single piece resperator, not double, modified WWI Airplane goggles both for splatter protection. I have both.

Wool army jacket for durability and bite protection. Leather Gloves, police riot stick for skull cracking. German pistol because it's light weight and efficient.

Fortify the home for the rest of the family. Get to buisness.

Find all of you and hold out.

Who knows more about zombies and how to deal with them than us?

Steal a tank.

How do soldiers in zombie films get overrun by the undead when they have tanks? Hatch down, unload all it's ammo, retreat in a fairly fast vehicle for resupply and even so, with or without ammo, it's not like you can't just plough through them.

I was reading The Walking Dead and theres a picture with an abandoned tank with some armed (dead) police officers around it. How the hell does that kind of thing happen?

in all honesty, if there is a zombie attack, I expect humans to handle it well after all the damn zombie movies we've seen. If they are fast it will be more difficult of course, but they likelyhood of that is very thin.

Hell, if the army can fight and win against armed humans then I don't see how trained soldiers always seem to get overrun against unarmed walking targets when they have automatic rifles and shit.

I'd go get as much food as possible, fill every plastic bottle in my dormitory's recycling bin with water and stockpile it as well, procure a gun (hopefully by this time I'll have one), get a few close friends together and hunker down. I think we'd probably eventually head for the Appalachians and hide out deep in the woods somewhere.

My zombie plan...

DSC_004.jpg

You're all dead. Just read the zombie survial guide. I would grab all food i own, run upstairs, destroy the staris, fill every sink and bathtub with water, then i'd wait for a while get my party together hop on the bike and go hunting.

Weapons
1. Lightweight silenced pistol
2. Semi-automatic rifle with detachable scope
3. Machete
4. Sawed-off shotgun for extreme situations only

You're all dead. Just read the zombie survial guide. I would grab all food i own, run upstairs, destroy the staris, fill every sink and bathtub with water, then i'd wait for a while get my party together hop on the bike and go hunting.

Weapons
1. Lightweight silenced pistol
2. Semi-automatic rifle with detachable scope
3. Machete
4. Sawed-off shotgun for extreme situations only

So painfully generic I have no choice but to believe you are some kid and/or have never handled a firearm..

Ace, L3N!N, and I have a plan, but it isn't going so well...:(

Find the nearest living thing and **** it til we both die.

But I do really have a zombie plan...could easily replace the word zombie with SHTF to make it more legit :)

lol

zombies aren't real, never will be. So i'll be at home living as i have for the past 18 years of my life

So painfully generic I have no choice but to believe you are some kid and/or have never handled a firearm..

Well I guess I am a kid but i've handled various firearms.

lol

zombies aren't real, never will be. So i'll be at home living as i have for the past 18 years of my life

Zombies are real and you're going to die. :hmph:

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS.

Just thinking ahead.

I've handled lots of shotguns before, but unfortunately don't own any :(
I use my Uncle's and he lives 3hrs away. I'm ****ed.

I have never touched a gun.

I will pour aids all over them and they will die of aids.

The Zombie Survival Guide

Everything you need to know about the zombie apocalypse is right here.

Get the book and start reading. ;)

P.S. I've already read the book myself and many of the things you guys suggested (in this thread and others like it) is a no-no.

Except in the real world zombies would take care of themselves. Very little living human interaction required. Just wait for them to decay.

Except in the real world zombies would take care of themselves. Very little living human interaction required. Just wait for them to decay.
A very good point. Except for the possiblility that the virus responsible could slow decay significantly to the point of the survivor not being able to go without food for months at a time. :|

I plan on joining our shuffling overlords. Why be one of the few when you can be one of the many?

S&W Combat Magnum (8 shot .357 revolver)
Marlin lever-action in .357
motorcycle
gas tanks on the side
other hl2.netters with similar equipment
one bunker to use as home base- stocked with lots of food, weapons, and ammo, of course
wimmenz for procreational purposes

Epicness commences.

The Zombie Survival Guide

Everything you need to know about the zombie apocalypse is right here.

Get the book and start reading. ;)

P.S. I've already read the book myself and many of the things you guys suggested (in this thread and others like it) is a no-no.

The usefulness of the ZSG in a real zombie outbreak is questionable at best.

Back