Some things I noticed while playing "Black Mesa East"

oMeSSiaHo

Hunter
Reaction score
When Eli mentions that Gordon cant handle Alyx he winks at you. Also when you are playing catch with dog if your turn around you will notice there is a merry-go-round sitting on top of a motor. Its fun to throw barrels into it and watch them fly!

Sorry if these are old, I just noticed them.

Goethe said:
there is also a HL1 HEV terminal....

well...a front panel of one at least..

Theres actualy a couple of them spinny things in HL2, Ive seen one in the beginning in city 17, one in black mesa east, and one near the lighthouse :rolling: fun fun.

The one in the beginning doesn't have a motor. It's not ub3r.

duckmoose said:
The one in the beginning doesn't have a motor. It's not ub3r.

When I first played I lured a combine soldier onto it. He was so cute playing there on the merry-go-round.

rofl, nice one.

You know if you keep pressing the use button while standing next to he merry go round in the play ground at the start it will start to spin really fast.

:cheers:

Drizzt said:
You know if you keep pressing the use button while standing next to he merry go round in the play ground at the start it will start to spin really fast.

And when you try to stand on it, you slide off ... because of the centrifugal force. I wonder if that's scripted onto the object ...

My Brother did that when he first came across the merry go round in City 17 and it wasn't nice to watch as he went really fast and everything was spinning. Too bad Gordon can't throw up or his view doesn't get disorientated etc as that wouldv'e been cool.

Drizzt said:
rofl, nice one.

:cheers:
Hmm... let me try that. lol... :naughty:

Back