Sony's Press confrence to air on GS soon (1.4 hrs)

Dalamari said:
Gamespot now has the world's biggest web radio station, congrats :p

Lol I can just imagine all these press guys hitting the dance floor under the Playstation Logo LMAO.

AmishSlayer said:
Well since we murdered that video link pretty quick...let's see how long it lasts when I put it on putfile :)

http://media.putfile.com/FFXIII

Crap that looks nice. Thanks :)

They finally got the sound on stereo :D Or mono... well it's comming out both speakers now :)

Shake that thing!

Apologies to anyone encountering errors trying to load pages at the moment - there are rather a lot of you reading, and our web servers get stage fright sometimes in front of such large audiences. Rest assured that our EG tech team are burning the midnight oil to fix the problem as we type - and if you're just viewing the Livetext, you shouldn't see any errors or interruptions in your feed. Which is nice. Oh, we're still in the queue, by the way. It's great.

I almost don't want this music to end, lol, it's so good

HOLIDAY!!! CELEBRAAATE!

Kami says we're an hour too fast D: !

And yeah, full sound now, though it sux0rs

Song request for, "Who Let The Dogs Out?" rofl but could happen. :naughty: Michael Jackson LOL LOL

Ren.182 said:
*dances in his chair*

Doo doo doo duh doo doo doo duh.

SAME! only on the decent songs! lol. :cheers:

Dalamari said:
Gamespot now has the world's biggest web radio station, congrats :p

LOL! :afro:

McFace said:
Lol I can just imagine all these press guys hitting the dance floor under the Playstation Logo LMAO.

PS disco ball ftw! :rolling:

tripleplay369 said:
Wewt, now we're broadcasting in stereo!

I noticed a change in sound lol.:p

Billy Jean FTMFW!!

They're an hour too slow? God damn.

Extra Extra: E3 conference cancelled after organisers realise that they double booked the gaming industry in with the cheese industry. Gamespot broadcast cheese without the heart to tell gamers.

Billy Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who thinks that I am the one! But the kid is not my son! Eh he he he.

Anyone notice how fast and big this thread is getting? good song lol

*doesn't know these lyrics*

:O the screen just flickered.

I got the right rempareture to keep you worm

ooh oooo

Who wasn't dancing when Billie Jean came on, seriously?

Dalamari said:
Who wasn't dancing when Billie Jean came on, seriously?

I'll admit i danced... I still am. Seriously. Gamespot should make a radio station. I'd always tune in! :D

EDIT: Oooh... it got louder... ITS STARTING!

IT SATA
sd
AdA
sd
Ad
SA
D
ASD
A
SRT
dR
Adsa
d
:AtIOH;dilsajdA
IT STARTED!!!!!!

No video yet :/

We're inside. Two PS3s sit on a podium in front of a gigantic PlayStation logo. NBA Live 07 pods are off to the left. Larry Probst [EA's CEO] just walked past. Soon.

Wow, looks like Circuit City had a large-screen TV sale.

Back