Sorry world ='[

Oh my god. These pictures are going to spawn a new breed of Princess_jen types across the internet. Nearly blank sheets of white paper that can be photoshopped to hell. lol

Raziaar said:
Oh my god. These pictures are going to spawn a new breed of Princess_jen types across the internet. Nearly blank sheets of white paper that can be photoshopped to hell. lol

Erm.. What?

thefiznut said:
Erm.. What?

He's saying many people may photoshop them and use them for other purposes. This usually happens with pictures on the internet of someone holding a sign that can easily be modified.

For example, there was one picture of soldier and a child in Iraq that had a cardboard sign in it. I think it was probably photo shopped several hundred times and spread around.

Neutrino said:
He's saying many people may photoshop them and use them for other purposes. This usually happens with pictures on the internet of someone holding a sign that can easily be modified.

For example, there was one picture of soldier and a child in Iraq that had a cardboard sign in it. I think it was probably photo shopped several hundred times and spread around.

Yeah, I know that. Must have read his post wrong or something o_O
Something didn't register the first time.

thefiznut said:
Yeah, I know that. Must have read his post wrong or something o_O
Something didn't register the first time.

You probably didn't read the whole princess jen fiasco did you? That might be what was throwing you off.

Back