Source Websites

dantrey

Sandvich
Reaction score
Im looking for some other websites like valvetime.net , were news comes from sources etc , not just gaming but in general , this Question is hard to word out so im sorry if its confusing. thanks.

A general news website where the news comes from sources?

That may exist or not.

I thought so.

I too would like to know of more news sites that use sources of information to report on. I'm tired of sites that just make everything up.

I thought so.

I too would like to know of more news sites that use sources of information to report on. I'm tired of sites that just make everything up.

They seem to be hard to find , even hard trying to word what im looking for into google , hmm maybe someone at valvetime may know some?

I think they mostly get the news here from reading tea leaves or acid trips. Keep searching.

Im looking for some other websites like valvetime.net , were news comes from sources etc , not just gaming but in general , this Question is hard to word out so im sorry if its confusing. thanks.

It's difficult for us to say if any other websites use sources for their news. We hope they do.

Do you mean just for Valve games? I could tell you my sources but then you might go set-up valve-epic-times.net

Reddit is pretty good in that the community essentially peer reviews submissions. The result of which can be good or bad, but that's the world we live in.

And, of course, beeg. They've got their sources.

Reddit is pretty good in that the community essentially peer reviews submissions. The result of which can be good or bad, but that's the world we live in.

90% of the time all you have to do to get to the bottom of how full of shit a post is on Reddit is read the top comment. People upvote shit because it sounds cool, then (probably the same) people upvote the guy who calls the OP out with actual sources/knowledge because it makes them feel reflectively smart. Guess what, democracy is a really shitty way of weeding out misinformation. It's an even shittier way of weeding out memes.

Back