Southland Tales

hot564231

Reaction score
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vtp14ikRvxo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405336/

Ok, has anyone seen this movie all the way through? I have, its long, tad boring, filled with biker lesbo's, showing the public that Dwayne Johnson can't act for shit, a 10 min long intro that showed alternate version of events leading to 2008, lots of old 80's/90's stars that haven't been seen since god knows & oddly enough, it was interesting but the progression is horrible,

also the mad inventor is also a strange actor for the part, he's that weird little guy they cast in 80's comedy adventure movies, he was in The Princess Bribe & Mom & Dad save the world.

Justin Timberlake can't act for shit too, there a line within the movie where he says "Of course I ****ing know I'm a great actor..." My eyes wanted to crawl out of my head after rolling them so much.

[youtube]BaqFS3wPCik[/youtube]

Although I do like this scene ^^

The ending was confusing thought, I won't say anything about at the risk of spoilers.

Also, I can't tell if thats a man or a woman beside the little mad inventor.

story.jpg

southlandtalespic12.jpg

She is kind of man-ish imo

Jon Lovitz had a weird part too, as a racist cop, the part didn't suit him to be honest, he came off dry and rotting.

One thing you guys would be happy to see is the small part Christopher Lambert has within the movie, and he was one of the few actors that play their part well.

Sarah Michelle Gellar part within the movie was beyond awful. nuff said.

Seann William Scott play it well, with having a weird character plot within the whole movie.

Well if your interested in seeing it, fair play too you, it's not a great movie but its worth watching atleast once, don't expect wonders with this movie.

The one thing i really like about the movie was the music, moby has always been a good artist.

Its a very trippy movie with a lot of hiddle points. Was talking to a few dudes about it.

SpoonyOne is awesome, that review was the reason I wanted to watch it, often i don't agree with spoonyone, his indie 4 review was uncalled for.

It's a movie that will give a person a different opinion. You probably hate it, but it'll be for different reasons

What was wrong with it? sure it was weakest of the 4, but its mean't to be fun not the Foundation Two: Cat & Dog for 1000 years.

seriously it was just not indy and it was simply terrible. It's too long to summarise but yeah spoony's review pretty much hits the nail on the head.

I didn't like it, spent a weekend trying to finish Southland Tales and Waking Life, I wasn't successful with either one

Southland Tales was an abhorrent, illogical, ridiculous piece of shit. It's unfathomable that it got produced and released.

Southland Tales was an abhorrent, illogical, ridiculous piece of shit. It's unfathomable that it got produced and released.

Look at Uwe Boll, his movies are far worse, and yet their still produced.

It was downright awful, if anybody wants it, they can have it for free, just pay me roastage and packaging

Its amazing to think it was by the same guy who made Donnie Darko, a much more superior film in every shape and form.

A mess of a movie. How the **** do you go from Donnie Darko to this?

Back