Spiderman Movie

Dark8Master89

Reaction score
Spiderman 1 and 2 where awesome :D i own both dvds..
what do you think of them?

my favourite bit would be on number 2 on the train :D

Pretty good. Spiderman 2 wouldnt be in my top 5 films of 2004 though...

I loved the first movie and really liked the second, especially the end and knowing whats to come.

They were alright. Never really cared much for Spiderman in general though.

Own them both. Love them both. It's movie production at it's finest. Both are on my Top 10 Favorite Movies of All-Time, and the third will most likely not be left out either.

I enjoyed both movies. I probably liked the second better as the main characters were already established. Also the first fight with Dr. Octopus was pretty darn cool in that bank and then up the building.

SearanoX said:
The first movie was okay, the second wasn't quite okay, but wasn't quite bad, either. Both have incredibly boring and forced scripts, and the guy who plays Peter Parker just doesn't quite fit in my mind. Plus, the whole love-affair with Mary Jane also feels forced to me, as if they just threw it into the movies for the sake of it. Special effects were not that convincing (though much better in the first movie than the second), and used far too often. Because of this, the entire movie felt "fake" to me. A few cool scenes did help out, though.
Wasn't thrown in the movie for the sake of it, its based on a comic book story, condensed a bit for the movie.

Only saw the second one; didn't like it that much. Maybe it's just my taste, didn't like Daredevil and Hulk either... don't know, it has nothing to do with the fact that they're based on comics and are badly converted into movies (don't know the comics) ... it's just those hero stories. They appear so lonely and cold.

;(

I love the spiderman films, being a big fan of him when i was a kid :D

personally i love the whole concept of heroes, the urban metaphor for hope and valour. The way that against all odds, no matter how dangerous it is- one person can make all the difference because they believe in themselves.

The Spiderman films are different because they focus more on Peter Parker's personal life instead of him vs. the bad guy, like the majority of all the other comic translations.

I hear they extended the series to 5 more sequels!

5 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 more!! YEY!!!! :D

I WANT MORE MOVIES OF SPIDERMAN!!!! :p :rolling:

Spider Maaaannnn, Spider Maaaaaaannn... Something Something, a spider caaannnnn...

I enjoyed them. Like the first two Batman films, the overall mood of the stories and the actors who played the characters fit great. I think I enjoyed the second one more than the first, if only because Raimi managed to make Doc Ock a respectable character instead of a fat man in a size-too-small green suit with a bad haircut. I detest Dr. Octopus in comic form. The second's action seemed more over the top, as well.

And Canadian I dunno where you get your info from dude but there's only going to be one more film. I believe it's due out in 2008 (since that's the earliest the cast can get together again), and it'll be Spiderman vs. the Lizard, as well as fighting Harry Osborne. Real pity that it's going to be the Lizard and not Venom, but Sam Raimi said he doesn't have respect for the character so I guess it's for the best. If you don't have respect for a character you're not going to write them into a good role.

Edit: Not 2008. May 2007.

Dark8Master89 said:
Its "Spiderman spiderman does what ever a spider can" :p

Well, at least it wasn't a six-year-old Brian Damage singing "Spider Maaaaaaaan, Spider Maaaaaan, <mumble mumble>, a garbaaaaaaage caaaaan!"...

I want Venom to be the villian in Spider-Man 3....

Darkside55 said:
And Canadian I dunno where you get your info from dude but there's only going to be one more film. I believe it's due out in 2008 (since that's the earliest the cast can get together again), and it'll be Spiderman vs. the Lizard, as well as fighting Harry Osborne. Real pity that it's going to be the Lizard and not Venom, but Sam Raimi said he doesn't have respect for the character so I guess it's for the best. If you don't have respect for a character you're not going to write them into a good role.

that disappoints me :|
i was really hoping that Venom would get his own movie vs Spider-man
hmm...where did u read that? link please.

Back