Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Trailer

Are we forgetting something here? Like the fact that George lucas can no longer direct to save his ass? This film is gonna be shit just like the last 2, and that's a fact!

edit: believe me, I *want* it to be good, really I do. But I have lost faith in Lucas...

we11er said:
Are we forgetting something here? Like the fact that George lucas can no longer direct to save his ass? This film is gonna be shit just like the last 2, and that's a fact!

edit: believe me, I *want* it to be good, really I do. But I have lost faith in Lucas...

Maybe he cleaned up his act...well probably not, but there's always hope. Besides, people just want to see Vader slaughter some Jedi. And that's what they're gonna get

I highly doubt George's mindset for this film is going to be "hmm, people are very displeased with the last two movies, I should probably take my finger out of my arse and make an effort this time." No, I think it's most probably going to be something like, "hmm, people are very displeased with the last two movies... but they still sold, so to hell with it." ;)

Vader=Too Short

He's my role model ffs, they need to get it right...

Those long starships shown halfway on the trailer look like higaraan transport ships from Homeworld2 ;)

We won't hear anything about it for a few weeks/months so why rant now. It'll sell for sure but that doesn't mean it'll be good.

So its the new "thing" to diss GL now? Yea.. man his films are so crap, there like crap on a stick in a barrel of crap. lololololol.

I like all the star wars films, Jar Jar Binks was abit annoying but thats about it.

Ritz said:
So its the new "thing" to diss GL now? Yea.. man his films are so crap, there like crap on a stick in a barrel of crap. lololololol.

I've been "dissing" him for years now. Ever since he came out with Episode I and wrecked the entire star wars franchise in my opinion.

Though he is of course not the only person to blame for that.

Never was a fan of starwars but this looks to be the best ep.

LOL, something is wrong with emporer palpatine's teeth, he looks like gollum from a distance

I was never a fan, but I( probably the only on the planet) enjoyed ep 2 a lot, the old movies are crap if you ask me, they may have a rich world and cool effects for those times but the plot is paper tin, 2 was the bets IMO.

Episode 3 is the film about evil.

While all the other episodes were PG, this one is likely to be rated PG-13.

This one has so much potential. Even the new bad guy looks great.

too bad that hayden christenson is a horrible actor...

Acting was never the strong point in these movies. His acting may suck, but he does look the part (even if he is only a few inches off 7 feet).

As long as the movie turns out to be as evil as it seems, I'm okay with it. It looks great from the trailer. I'm a huge star wars fan, and I actually thought Ep 1 & 2 was good films.

From what I hear, the only reason why George Lucas made Episodes I and II, was so that he could do Episode 3. He even said himself that there wasn't much story in the first two to begin with.

I can't find the exact quote but he said something along the lines of:
People won't enjoy Episode I because it is centered around a child (Anakin). People won't enjoy Episode II because it is centered around a love story. But people should enjoy Episode III, because not only does it connect all the movies together, but it focuses on how Vader came to be.

:)

Episode III is a lot like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, they both went for a darker look and a bit more action. It's also more violent. Heads will roll and the movie is said to be about 60-70% action.

Prince of China said:
Episode III is a lot like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, they both went for a darker look and a bit more action. It's also more violent. Heads will roll and the movie is said to be about 60-70% action.
Whats with you and that damn Prince of Persia game? :LOL:

Back