StarCraft 2 Beta Signups -ACTIVE-

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
starcraft-2-logo-580.jpg

You must go to www.battle.net and sign-up from there. Then you must own a Blizzard game, a WOW trial does not count. With each account, the better your chance of getting in. You can also get in the Diablo beta as well. I just merged my WOW account into a Battle.net account. For a FAQ visit: http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=16903634489&postId=169020646530&sid=3000 North America will be the first beta testers!

Well great I have no idea where my old school warcraft or starcraft keys are!! uhhhg!

I've had a bnet 2.0 account for a while, but I gotta wait till I get home to run the scanner.

It's not letting my upload my specs either.

Edit: Wasn't. All's good now.

Well, there's probably a million people smacking their servers trying to get that tool. Give it time and keep trying.

Blizz said:
Opting in early doesn’t mean you’ll be invited sooner than someone who signs up after you.

Good to know, concidering I'm not even getting the beta sign up option :/

Blizzard said:
The StarCraft II beta-test period is coming in the months ahead!

Well, good to know! Hoping for a "Pre Christmas" release...

*Takes off wishful thinking hat.*

OMG sweet
i'm more excited about a D3 beta than SC2 but i'd love to play either :p

Opted-in for Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft betas. Woop tee doo.

Signed up, really hope i get in.

I've watched those battle reports, but apart from that, I'm steering away from too much info. Starcraft was a birthday present from my brother, and I knew nothing about it until I played. I'd like this to be similar.
Perhaps a Christmas present...

HA HA HA

Signed up. Hope I get in and will be able to run it.

Pretty stoked for this!

Signed up! Hopefully my PC and location are unique enough that my odds are good (but I doubt it).

damnit! Im at school so i cant do the freaking system specs thing!!

RAGE

Blizz said:
We’ll be starting with a North American beta, where testers from the United States and Canada, as well as Australia and New Zealand will be able to join.
Nice. Maybe my odds of getting in are slightly better than I thought.

Damn you blizzard!

Why now? when all my CD keys are more than 300 miles away?

It'd be nice to actually get into one of these betas I sign up for one day...

Diablo III would probably be more fun to test than Starcraft 2, though, so I'll hope for that one. :p

Does anyone know how to solve the "forbidden" error? Made some research and its happening to a lot of people. I can only gain access to the old battlenet which doesnt have the beta page on it. It used to work before, and i can still log into my account on any other computer, but i need to do the hardware test thing on MY computer.

Anyone? :(

Signed up for Diablo and Starcraft!

I'm pretty pumped for this new Battle.net service. I think it's awesome that you can enter old CD-keys in and then download the games straight from the website.

why don't you take that hardware test thing and email it to yourself then log into your other computer and run it?

Does anyone know how to solve the "forbidden" error? Made some research and its happening to a lot of people. I can only gain access to the old battlenet which doesnt have the beta page on it. It used to work before, and i can still log into my account on any other computer, but i need to do the hardware test thing on MY computer.

Anyone? :(
I got that error when I tried to go to http://www.battle.net/, but then I tried http://eu.battle.net/ and it worked perfectly.

They said they fixed that problem. Apparently not!

Back