Starcraft 2: Multiplayer

because i havent even the time to mass 500 games over the last season + this season

Got promoted to Silver finally! So did just about everyone above me in the league, but eh. I'll still count this one as a victory.

I started out in bronze too, during the beta. Took a few weeks to get grasp on the game's mechanics and strategies. I worked my way up, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and finally Diamond.

Of course, I haven't played in a long while.

Got promoted to Silver finally! So did just about everyone above me in the league, but eh. I'll still count this one as a victory.
Getting better IS a victory. There will always be people better, so forget about them. Just worry about your own skill.
I started out in bronze too, during the beta. Took a few weeks to get grasp on the game's mechanics and strategies. I worked my way up, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and finally Diamond.

Of course, I haven't played in a long while.

I haven't played much at all lately either. If I'm not with the GF I'm at work or sleeping. Maybe if I cut down on sleeping..........

I finally got motivation to start playing again, well not playing, I've been watching games and replays every day. Last game I played was like during new year. I still need to decide whether I'll continue with Zerg or swap to Protoss.

Guessing games have gotten tougher so I'll probably get placed gold/silver, so much work to do *insert a clip from Rocky and start training*

Pitzy and me placed for platinum, woooot!

5jcKb.jpg

Well, Pitzy mostly because he had to coach me like it was the special olympics but still. I am happy. :)

Back