Steam Account Suspended

Gman

Spy
Reaction score
It's been suspended for quite a long time now and Steam have not did a thing.I have did the ticket thing and it is not working.It got suspended after that thing where you could get Portal 2 and many more games for free.I just want to play my games now.Any tips?

You tried to scam their system, what you did was illegal. You're not getting your account back.

It got suspended after that thing where you could get Portal 2 and many more games for free.

There was no thing. You probably gave your account info away.

Ah, did you get Portal 2 off freesteamgames.com.win-now.j39bhc.ch?

It got suspended after that thing where you could get Portal 2 and many more games for free.
I have no idea what thing you're talking about but evidently it was a very silly idea. Can you please tell us what you actually did?

It's been suspended for quite a long time now and Steam have not did a thing.I have did the ticket thing and it is not working.It got suspended after that thing where you could get Portal 2 and many more games for free.I just want to play my games now.Any tips?
Sounds like your account got phished (aka STOLEN) by a fake scam site purporting to give you free Steam games in exchange for your login details. Valve probably detected that this happened and shut the account down.

You can contact Steam support but it's probably permanent. In the future, never ever give out your Steam login info.

Right,one night i went on steam to find a message.It said you can pick a game out of the list so i chose Portal 2 as i wanted this.So i tried it and i logged out cause i was going to my bed.Next morning i went to log onto my steam account and it came up with your steam account is suspended because it may be hacked.So i went on the internet and looked it up.And people on tech forums say that people hacked steam and put up a fake ploy.But,all the friends on steam got free games.

Steam Support are useless.Killing floor wouldn't come on.Steam to me have just took my money.

Right,one night i went on steam to find a message.It said you can pick a game out of the list so i chose Portal 2 as i wanted this.
A message? From who? Steam will never contact you via chat. Did you seriously just go clicking willy nilly because you wanted Portal 2?

Sometimes I think people deserve to get phished.

Keep talking to steam support. They're the only people who can fix this. Also never ever give your password to anything other than the normal steam login or on steamcommunity.com.

A message? From who? Steam will never contact you via chat. Did you seriously just go clicking willy nilly because you wanted Portal 2?

Sometimes I think people deserve to get phished.

No when you logged on then it came up with the free....You know what.....we don't like each other so we won't talk.

Hello Gman, I am a representive of Steam Enterprises and can help u with ur issues. Plz just PM me ur www.halflife2.net account name and password so I can verify your informations and I will get back to you asap.

The elusive Gman finally revealed as a Steam phishing victim, briefcase full of lawsuits written in crude handwriting with crayons on poster board.

Half-Life's mysteries have been solved. Time to play DefenseoftheGlobalOffensiveforDeadhats 4.5.

No when you logged on then it came up with the free....You know what.....we don't like each other so we won't talk.

Steam hardly ever(never) offers games for free, especially high profile ones like Portal 2.

Portal 1 was free briefly. Is that what you're talking about?

Otherwise you were almost definitely phished, sorry.

Hello Gman, I am a representive of Steam Enterprises and can help u with ur issues. Plz just PM me ur www.halflife2.net account name and password so I can verify your informations and I will get back to you asap.

Why would you need my account details?hmm? Nah, don't think so.

Now we just need to work on his ability to detect sarcasm.

We'll make him into an upstanding forum citizen yet.

I am not creating a third account just to spend money and then lose it all.I still think that Steam could ACTUALLY help you.But,somethings never change.

I made another one.When i get my Laptop fixed i'm going to get the Counter-Strike+Gmod deal.

Your account was clearly hacked.
Do not blame Steam for your own stupidity.

Steam never contacts you unless it's through an official notification pop up such as when new games get released/weekend deals/etc.

Can someone close the topic?,it has been solved.

Who's to say i did give my password away?

Thats what I understood from this:

and after you said this:
Right,one night i went on steam to find a message.It said you can pick a game out of the list so i chose Portal 2 as i wanted this.So i tried it and i logged out cause i was going to my bed.Next morning i went to log onto my steam account and it came up with your steam account is suspended because it may be hacked.So i went on the internet and looked it up.And people on tech forums say that people hacked steam and put up a fake ploy.But,all the friends on steam got free games.

This site you gave your steam info was obviously a phisher website, your "friend" was hijacked too or tried to steal you..
And you said you wouldn't create a third account, which means you already lost one before, even though it is really easy to get it back...
Your account got suspended because it was hijacked, and you probably wasn't the only one, so Valve suspended all accounts logged in the phisher's IP, but you can easily get it back contacting steam support...

Back