Steam forums cracking down on garry's mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, nice. 7 year old CS kiddies are way to young to be looking at that kind of stuff.

Yes they must be talking 1337 speak right now about it

"0mG n00bzorz at st34m 4umz s41d n0 m0r3 pr0n 0 n0es!!1111

About time its been a disgrace frankly, its appauling what some people will do for cheap laughs. :naughty: :D

Any Garry's Mod Threads/Posts that show perverted images will be closed and moved to hidden forums
..at which point the images will be reviewed/saved by Gabe Newell for undisclosed purposes.

"Any Garry's Mod Threads/Posts that show perverted images will be closed and moved to hidden forums where we will "admire" the artwork."

Why does it matter? Kids can blow zombines, combines soldiers, and other shit to bits, but God forbid they see something perverted :noes:.

ROFL. IMO that is some of the funniest shit that you can do with a game ever.

Lol i get a good laugh out of them. But then again i'm a pervert.

Toprem said:
Why does it matter? Kids can blow zombines, combines soldiers, and other shit to bits, but God forbid they see something perverted :noes:.

Quoted for emphasis. I don't understand how ridiculous amounts of violence games are fine but god forbid there's nudity!

Zeus said:
Quoted for emphasis. I don't understand how ridiculous amounts of violence games are fine but god forbid there's nudity!

The violence is part of the game, and yes, its enjoyable.
The "garry-pron" just sucks.
(some people have no comprehension of "taste")

THEY ARENT "BOOBIES"!!

They're computer game characters welded to each other!!

How on earth they could be entertaining after this long escapes me!

bliink said:
THEY ARENT "BOOBIES"!!

Amen, thank you bliink.

diluted said:
Any Garry's Mod Threads/Posts that show perverted images will be closed and moved to hidden forums ...at which point the images will be reviewed/saved by Gabe Newell for undisclosed purposes.

LOL, I was about to say something like that...
along the lines of "where they will be available exclusively to Valve staff for anomalous purposes"

Also, I was wondering... they only refered to Garry's Mod...what if I were to make similar images in a different mod? Hoho.

Hidden forums? Why not just delete them?

A lot of the stuff produced with the ol' G-mod just isn't funny. Hopefully all the people convinced it's the best thing since sliced headcrab will give it a rest.

Then look at Britain! We allow almost everything...

...we just allow the uneducated masses to whine about it afterwards and demand that it's banned :sleep::flame:

Edcrab said:
Then look at Britain! We allow almost everything...

...we just allow the uneducated masses to whine about it afterwards and demand that it's banned :sleep::flame:
In a nutshell: Britain allows everything, except for guns, those are bad! :)

They also don't like spelling words correctly ;)

diluted said:
..at which point the images will be reviewed/saved by Gabe Newell for undisclosed purposes.

hahaha

I wonder if Gabe has used Garry's yet.

The Dark Elf said:
banned eh.. we should do that instead of just deleting the threads/posts

Thats what the "Offensive material" warnings are for :D

Zeus said:

Unfortunately, this societty has tabus. And nudity/sex is one of them.

You're only chance is to respect their tabus, and be ridiculous quiet. :(
But i don't think that it was enjoyable make and watch that pics...

MigaS_tX said:
Unfortunately, this societty has tabus. And nudity/sex is one of them.

You're only chance is to respect their tabus, and be ridiculous quiet. :(
But i don't think that it was enjoyable make and watch that pics...
I would like to point something out here. Sex is an natural act that is required to sustain human life on this planet, murder/violence is the exact opposite for it does nothing but cause pain and suffering and of course death. WHY would sex be a tabus!?

Hey you should see PC Gamer UK lately, they have a snapshot page, and I swear for about 6 months every picture has been an odd sexual encounter.

Not like mine in 1999 when I got siamese barneys printed :)

Milkman said:
I would like to point something out here. Sex is an natural act that is required to sustain human life on this planet, murder/violence is the exact opposite for it does nothing but cause pain and suffering and of course death. WHY would sex be a tabus!?
Take a college class on Politics or something of that nature.

Zeus said:

Not even that, there IS no nudity whatsoever. It's just a sexual theme. That's just like saying you cannot have any kissing in a movie.

Also, everyday ads we see on TV, or in a magazine have a sexual reference to it, even if it's the slightest bit. For example - Trojan condom commercials speak for themselves. Also, commercials where you have women that use this new cool oh so God my hair is clean shampoo, comes out and there half naked husband is waiting on the bed and shes in a towel, and they start making out.

It's everywhere you go now and days in this society and theres nothing nobody can do about it. So I think Smash should lighten up a bit and just forget about it.

OH, and im half asleep writing this so if it doesnt make sense you know why.

Kissing isn't sexual... Many countries do it as a form of greeting. And your mom used to kiss you when you were little right?

vegeta897 said:
Kissing isn't sexual... Many countries do it as a form of greeting. And your mom used to kiss you when you were little right?

It depends on how the kissing is presented. Like you said - as a way of greeting. But in America, especially in our media, it's usually referred to as a sexual preference. Im talking about lip kissing, deep kissing, making out.

yeah, reminds me of the superbowl controversy.. it was horrible to show Janet's (apparently all natural=) breast, but no-one mentioned the commercials of Drew Berrymore beating that guy with a baseball bat in the preview for the Adam Sandler movie, nor the tastelessness of the horse that farted in the woman's face in the budweiser commercial! If i had a kid i'd rather he see a breast then some of that crizap!

bliink said:
THEY ARENT "BOOBIES"!!

Just be glad you didn't have to start puberty as a guy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back