Steam Weekend Deal - Prey only $4.95!

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
This weekend only, pick up the acclaimed first person shooter Prey for just $4.95.

Prey tells the story of Tommy, a Cherokee garage mechanic stuck on a reservation going nowhere. His life changes when an otherworldly crisis forces him to awaken spiritual powers from his long-forgotten birthright. Abducted along with his people to a menacing alien mothership orbiting Earth, he sets out to save himself, his girlfriend and eventually his planet. In Prey, gamers enter an unpredictable world where nothing can be taken for granted.

Go buy it, now.

No.

I refuse to purchase any 2K game until they decide they don't want to discriminate Australia (and other countries) anymore....Paradox anyone?

No.

I refuse to purchase any 2K game until they decide they don't want to discriminate Australia (and other countries) anymore....Paradox anyone?
Yep, I'm with you there, mate. Although, from the description posted above, it doesn't really sound like Prey is any big loss anyway. What I want is the GTA series! ;(

That doesn't change the fact that $4.95 is a suiting price for my wallet.

Very disappointing game. Visuals and features (portals and that ceiling walk thing) were great, but the game play was terrible. I had to force myself to finish it just so i wouldn't have to play it again, something i hate doing. But at 5 dollars, it's not a bad deal.

Nah, this game was pretty good. Had a lot fun playing it and I will get Prey 2 for sure. 5$ is nice, more discounts like that please :)

This price is a steal for a game like Prey.

Didn't like the game at all, played for a bit but really couldn't get into it.

I wish all the games where $5. I buy all the ones I wanted too.

I bought it...

$5 is nothing these days, wont find it cheaper in the shops round here anywhere.

I can see myself buying a lot more games with these weekly deals -_-

Now, please give us COD4 at 80% discount next week, Valve :D <3

who wants more whine with their french bread?

it's $4.95 ffs.

A #1 costs more at McDonalds than this game.

they should give me money for downloading that game...

-dodo

I don't know what everyone's crying about; I loved this game. I had no idea there was so much animosity towards it.

Actually, now I'm curious, why is it that everyone thinks Prey is a POS?

I kinda feel sorry for these guys.They pretty much came up with it and had the portal technology implemented in one of their engines years ago.Somehow they managed to delay it and gimp the **** out of it.Watch some of the old engine videos and you'll see what i mean.

I'm incredibly sorry.

:(

The game is very, very great ffs. So to everyone who said they hate it, go eat a dick.

You couldn't be more wrong. I've played Prey and it's as bad if not worse than Doom 3.

Great deal. Anyone who disagrees has too much ****ing money.

If you live in Australia you have too much ****ing money.

You couldn't be more wrong. I've played Prey and it's as bad if not worse than Doom 3.

Wait what? Doom 3 was ****ing pitiful. It was the same gameplay, same areas, same everything over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Its like a Scout in TF2 spamming "Need a dispensah here!"

At least Prey had awesome environments, more enemies than an Imp popping out of the corner from the dark every time you'd turn, the game play was leaps and strides beyond Doom 3. You wouldn't believe how more wrong you are saying Doom 3 is better.

Again, I ask for some reasons why Prey was horrible. All anyone is saying is how much PREY IS TEH SUCK. I'm not looking to get in a pissfight. I thought Prey was wonderful and I'm just a little surprised at how much everyone dislikes it.

I mean there are titles I dislike. Dislike A LOT, like Bioshock. But I could give you a whole list of reason why I didn't like it.

Back