Stern's Idiot of the Day: woman crashes while trying to teach dog to drive car

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
:O

wha? man you just cant make this stuff up:

yahoo said:
BEIJING -- A woman in Hohhot, the capital of north China's Inner Mongolia region, crashed her car while giving her dog a driving lesson, the official Xinhua News Agency said Monday.

The woman, identified only be her surname, Li, said her dog "was fond of crouching on the steering wheel and often watched her drive," according to Xinhua.

"She thought she would let the dog 'have a try' while she operated the accelerator and brake," the report said. "They did not make it far before crashing into an oncoming car."

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...78346.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

Li: "Now fido turn left, dont forget your signal ...Look out for that moving van, TURN LEFT TURN LEFT WHAMMMMMM

I told you to turn left!!!

Fido: Woof?

If she indeed did teach teh dog to drive though, she'd be rich!

But yeah, idiot. :p

ROFL

where the hell do you find this stuff!!?! D:

thanks for the link

I also use http://www.gametab.com

If you were being sarcastic about the lack of link I gave, then add .com to it,
or go to Torrentspy.com *which is how I check out news mainly*

If your NOT being sarcastic, then you're welcome, and I'll have to check out gametab.com.

If you were being sarcastic about the lack of link I gave, then add .com to it,
or go to Torrentspy.com *which is how I check out news mainly*

no, I literally meant "thanks for the link" ..I've never visited shoutwire

If your NOT being sarcastic, then you're welcome, and I'll have to check out gametab.com.

you're welcome :)

but I dont need to piece of paper to profess my love for you pitz do I? (that question didnt work for my wife either) :naughty: ....besides have a I mentioned that my office has windows all around it so that fellow employees can see me as they walk down the hall? (makes nose picking difficult)

ROFL! That would be funny to see. Where do people come up with these outrageous ideas!

but I dont need to piece of paper to profess my love for you pitz do I? (that question didnt work for my wife either) :naughty: ....besides have a I mentioned that my office has windows all around it so that fellow employees can see me as they walk down the hall? (makes nose picking difficult)

Ok, how about when you get home? :p Just explain to the wife I'm a mentally retarded boy that needs it. :p

I can't believe stern hasn't heard of shoutwire. Good news on the crash though, humans 1 canines 0

I bet it wouldn't have crashed if it wasn't an asian dog.

Has the world been on a steady incline of stupidity?
From the Americas to Africa and Europe and into Asia then back. From the Americans electing Bush, twice, to a Chinese woman trying to teach her dog to drive.

Back